State of Origin Round 3: Vic Metro VS Vic Country at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

EAD Metro fans, the Counts are on the march!

Well played men. Let's get pissed and watch pr0n.
I don't what I'm most disappointed about - the fact that we got smashed by a good Qooty team or the fact that my most detestable adversary was quoting one of my favourite movies of all time.

Cop that metro girls.......
635032497422188040.jpg

I don't what I'm most disappointed about - the fact that we got smashed by a good Qooty team or the fact that my most detestable adversary was quoting one of my favourite movies of all time.

Not sure why I'm your most detested adversary but I like it.

i blame the captain's move to take off metro's only multiple goal kicker in the 4th. we were set for a comeback until that happened
¯\(ツ)/¯

i blame the captain's move to take off metro's only multiple goal kicker in the 4th. we were set for a comeback until that happened
¯\(ツ)/¯
The game is over man, errryone has moved on, some happier than other with some being us and others being you.

Nice to see the bumpkins turn up after the game.

Almost Wonder...........ful
What do you want us to do?

* OFF METRO QUEERS WE ARE THE GREATEST VIC TEAM EVER.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn up before the game is posted you hack.

90% of the state is wasted by country.
We were here. How dumb are you?

Didn't we win though? So much room for activities out here you know like actually playing football.

Thanks for the game fumbler . .. Up the Counts!

#betterlatethannever ;)

Is this one of those cross thread banter things i've heard so much about but never been rated to perticipate in?

NO :(

Is this one of those cross thread banter things i've heard so much about but never been rated to perticipate in?

NO :(
Haha you're not even overrated ya muppet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back