Preview Round 3 vs Richmond @ MCG, Sunday 4.00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Konstanty plays weirdly he’s a guy that I think will be better in the AFL whether he plays or not glad he’s close

Mitchell deserves it

I’m not sold on Corey but not against him getting another game.
I think Konstanty is closer to a debut than his stats lead on.

The kid is a small forward, replicates 2 goals, 5 tackles at senior forward and he'll be first selected every week

The kid is a small forward, replicates 2 goals, 5 tackles at senior forward and he'll be first selected every week

Yeah I agree if they are going like for like Wicks for Konstanty wouldn’t shock me

He kicked 2 goals and made 5 tackles - but it was against the easybeats of the VFL & overall, his game was nowhere near as impressive as numerous others (Sid, Ladhams, Cleary among them).

I’m yet to see VFL form that warrants AFL selection.

Great news re: Sid. Rewarding outstanding performance is always welcome.

He will be found wanting in the AFL at this point, my view.

Am I the only one who would prefer Sid gets a full game and Warner is sub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I agree with you and expect most others do as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mentioned already I don't like debutant subs but it's really just a nagging thing of mine. I'd ultimately prefer Warner get a full game over Mitchell, because if we're gonna demote these guys in favour of someone else after one game every time, then none of them will get anywhere. They've gotta have a bit of continuity and a chance to find their feet.

Happy for Mitchell all the same.

Re Dusty, I think he's a big out for them. Clearly not the player he was, but Richmond are short on winners across the field and even at his current stage, he could still be one for them.

Can't wait for this game. Driving over with the wife from SA to VIC to spend Easter at the footy Sunday arvo. Everyone wearing red and white. Hope for a good game from the lads.
I hope the team puts on a clinic and a win for you mate.

Want to know a bit more about Sid?

The Yarrawonga Chronicle might be just what you’re after.

Another player that can play multiple positions, and a lefty.

Grimes now out as well for the Tigers
Ouch (for them).

I really hope the maturity that has been acquired over the past few years leads to a focused, disciplined performance and they don’t get ahead of themselves. There were a few times in the first half last week where they tried to be overly cute and fancy and turned the ball over in places where one never wants the ball turned over. They were far more disciplined after half-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back