Preview Round 4, 2018: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Sunday 15th April, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 100 66.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 50 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched him last week.
I have posted elsewhere of his error in Q2 which cost a certain goal.
So I won’t repeat it here.
Rookie error from a fourth year player.
His coach, who happened to be sitting above and behind where I was standing, went ballistic.
We should not reward his brain farts until he gets rid of this crap from his game.
I don’t care what his stats say, he does not deserve promotion.
All you’re going to get otherwise is:
#dejavu

As opposed to others who play and hardly touch it. Seriously if we are not playing guys because of one mistake we should all pack up and leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate at the bottom based on number order. I'll burn my scarf if he's dropped

Yeah coff will prob get dropped for not playing on enough and bombing the ball aimlessly like the rest of the team.

I reckon the real statement is dropping geary.

Out
Geary
Mccartin
Bruce
Armo
Wright
Long
Webster
Richo

In
Goddard
Lonie
Hickey
Battle
Steele
Clark
Rice or austin
BigFooty to coach

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

What am I missing?
5 talls: 2 forward, 2 back, 1 ruck.
You are missing the hysterical meltdown.

Lonie in because the ball is pinging out of our forward at a rate of knots because Billings and Gresham cant tackle for s**t.

Might actually keep the ball in for a nano second.

The meltdown on Battle. None of you kents saw him play but carry on like children because he isnt picked.

You kents are loco

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would love to see the kent given mod status for just one day to see how much mayhem he could cause. The bigfooty server would implode
I would like to see him to do the presser after the game with Richo

Bizarre. Are we really in the mail mary phase of team selection already?
what the heck is Acres doing up there, and why in a team that needs to rediscover some competitiveness is our best (only) winger playing at HF?
Does Gilbo playing mean we are going with just Marshall? If White gets a second bite, Coffield surely does, so he's one definite. Forget Austin. Lonie in place of Wright. Steele in for Armo. If Hickey plays Bruce is out. But who the heck knows?
If Acres had of kicked straight last week he would have had three goals by quarter time. Looked like he was playing "forward pocket" to me so naming him full forward is not a big stretch.

And with the most probable changes - well it looks like they are rewarding form (weird idea I know!!!) - if you aren't going to do that why bother having the "magoos"? Just let the selectors pick their fav's!!!!

Gilbert for Webster
Steele for Armo
Lonie for Wright.

Given Hickey dominated last week they seem to be toying with idea of a Hickey/Marshall combo which would see Bruce dropped. Not sure if they will go that way in the end. Weather may be a factor

Austin for Brown (looks like some minor niggle - insurance selection)

All looks pretty logical to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree it’s a shame most my posts get deleted for some reason baffles me why
As club President in waiting and forum owner, I'll call in a few favours and see what I can do for you...

I hate to admit it but this place would give depression the sads and at least you're good for a laugh.

Hey folks

just thought i'd pop my unwanted head in and say... you have found one in Coffield. His kicking in the JLT was sublime and the fact he got a stack of the footy right out the gate on debut tells me he's got the maturity as well.

Good luck this weekend guys!

Wow. That Geelong team on paper looks worse than ours. **** they’re lucky they have the Ducker & Flogfield in there to save them

Those two will probably get about 20 free kicks between them, the umpires love those two stagers and at Geelong's home ground it will go to another level.

The bagging of Lonie is pathetic. The kid is 21, he's on a one year contract, one of the best on ground in the reserves and has earned a spot. I hope he plays and plays well and shoves it up all the naysayers. Sorry but the kid has talent and doesn't deserve the vitriol that is dished up here.

Bringing Gilbert in would have to be the softest, most limp wristed ******* predictable move. He’s not playing well, hasn’t been a good player for a long time but “ahhh we’ll play a mature bloke and add some experience”.

We’ve had the Gilbert experience. It’s all been downhill since that Grand Final. HE AIN’T. COMING. GOOD.

Guess which of the Saints listed players were named best in the Sandy side last week. In order

Hickey
Lonie
Steele
Gilbert

Seniors are playing crap so lets select youngsters who aren't playing well. No thanks!!!

Bruce out, Carlisle forward, Austin in?
G still have Taylor and Henderson out, so hight and marking competence in the forward line could help as we bomb it long to no one in particular.
Stop stealing my thunder! That what I said on twitter earlier in the week ;)

0F79FAFB-4D88-43FC-A930-7773B19684EA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back