Game Day Round 4 discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15/1673 Marshall subbed off left 20-30 points out there.

Coniglio
Ginbey
Oliver
Chandler

I'm quietly confident I can get to 2000. Coniglio and Oliver should go 120 each which will leave the other two to get 40 each to cover the rest.

Happy Easter kents

15/1574. Massive thanks to Dawson, new recruit English and Naicos for getting my season back on track.

To come: Oliver (C), Coniglio, Setterfield, Chandler, Brockman, Ginbey and Mackenzie.

On target for 2252, (16C/1871) which seems like a good score at this point.

However, I don’t have Clarry, and every Kent and his dog has him C against the WCE u-13B’s…

To borrow a Gerardism: THE 🐷 HOLDS MY HEART IN HIS HAND!

I’m so scared.
Thats large this wk i reckon. Id be similar but keep choosing a poor vc/c. Neale into ldu. Neale is pissing me off, although laird has been worse in comparison, and most other premos are performing similar. Should have paid the extra 30k for piggy argh!!!

17/1736 C but with a big fat donut as I missed trading out Witts due to needing to attend to visitors

Still to come
Cogs
Setterfield
Ginbey
Cole
Mackenzie

SuperCoach continues to s**t all over me
giphy.gif

2023 can GAGF.

Tom Stewart gets injured for 'four weeks', re-emerges a fortnight later for a 167. Go eat a fat one Scott. And buy a toupee or splurge on a hat you George Costanza receding hairline kent. I will touch myself when you go owen-four on Monday. I hope the hawks defile your rotting corpse. Kent.

Maybe I'll trade him to JHF. He's happy now that he's left North they said. No kents. NO. He is softer than a marshmallow. Where is Sheeds when you need him. He's isn't a #1 draft picks scrotum. How do you sit on 75 points at HT and score 80. EIGHTY!? Have a seat son, you've played one good game in your worthless career. Get a haircut and untuck your shirt. Dweeb.

Tanner Bruhn is the new Joel Selwood they said. Danger is older than Santa Claus and will play more forward they said. Someone had to get the mid minutes they said. He tonned up in the preseason and should easily average 95 IMHO, they said. Kent.

Herd think says pick Docherty. He's a must have. He's getting mid minutes they said. Daicos will get tagged they said. Doc's a certain top 6 defender who will average 110 they said. Goes on to average 80 flucking 4 and bleeding cash like a sugar daddy.

Steele is value. You've gotta pick the value. He is a proven premo. He's laying tackles in the preseason they all observed. I should have been suspicious when he didn't put on 6kg in the f*cking preseason like Strawberry Kisses Webster. RIP sweet Jackson.

Lachie Neale. Oh Lachie. He always starts the season on fire they said. Don't pick Clarry, he always drops in price they said. No value in 700k mids. Give me a spell. How can a bloke that spent the last decade in Perth and Brisbane look like a white walker?! Get a spray tan Lachie you ugly googly eyed Gollum campaigner. PRECIOUSSSSSS.

How about our mate Bevo?! He needs to be placed in a box and cast into the fires of Mount Doom. Yeah no worries. Let's play one of the greatest midfielders of a generation, a bloke who happens to be more capable of single-handedly winning games of football off his own boot than any currently listed AFL player AT F*CK^NG FULL FORWARD. Oh, and let's put a SC God like Macca on the wing like a pleb and thrust that annoying little midget Helmet McHelmetface into a 60% CBA role to make yourself look like a coach who is trying things. PLAY YOUR PLAYERS IN THEIR BEST POSITION you knuckle dragging Neanderthal. Even Stinkly wouldn't do so something so pitiful. Kent.

Witts is sore they said. ITS F*CKING ROUND 4 YOU DINOSAUR PISSWEAK CAMPAIGNER. Do you have osteoporosis? Did your Mummy not give you enough bitty as a child. Harden up mate. ITS ROUND 4! Now I have Grundy. At least he doesn't have that disgusting man bun any longer and will rip that useless spud from West Coast a bigger hole than Debbie Does Dallas tomorrow. 150 or die. Kent.

Get Ratogolea they said. You need Ruck cover they said. Oops, I traded him last week. They were right about that one...

This hurt me to read. The truth hurts and I have PTSD after these 4 rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like this undo trade button, just bought Davey Back in for Madden, since A- It wasn't worthwhile looping Caminetis score, B decided just going to sit, make some cash and not trade, apart from the mandatory 1 or 2 ruck trades every week that is.
Got an eggcellent 64 from Moyle on debut, by selling Davey, just wanted more than a zero, and kept Witts, as didn't want to use another trade to bring him back in. 4th trade on rucks in 3 weeks was enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did this in a finals match a few years back... Watched Grundys score tick up thinking how awesome my team is and I'm winning this important match thanks to him. Checked the SC app and almost threw my phone across the room.

I did this in a finals match a few years back... Watched Grundys score tick up thinking how awesome my team is and I'm winning this important match thanks to him. Checked the SC app and almost threw my phone across the room.

Same thing happened to me the other years, cost me a cash league grand final spot and $200 minimum.

No Jelly, Cogs, Sicily, Stewart??

I do have Cogs which is an option but god he can s**t the bed real good sometimes. Did have him Capt when he went 200+ last year though so thats the other side of the bed.

Edit: My opp does have Cogs also though but no Grundy so think I am going to ride Grundy into the depths of darkness.

Did the same thing with the same player. No worse feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back