Game Day Round 4 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed most of the carnage, but still going to be very lucky to get to 1900. What a week. Daniher not helpful, Scott on-field a bad call. But Steele 150 a cherry on top of our fine win. Taranto molested by CD. Saw him get a difficult 50:50 ball at a crucial time. Slammed it forward. Ended being rushed over the boundary line. He went backwards. Ridiculous.

Caleb Daniel and Tim Kelly have both ****ed me massively here.

Because of their s**t scores I didnt take Short VC and went to Grundy and now I'm ruined. See y'all next week.

Think it is more who is to come rather than what i have now which i agree is not bad this round
at the moment.
You're English?

I assumed you were Chinese. I enjoyed your chicken when I was in the US, General.

what do people think this could score tomorrow?

Laird, Gawn, T Mitchell, Cerra top liners
Impey, Ziebull mid pricers
Rowe, Jordon, Chapman rookies

850?

the guitar solo at the end is amazing.
prince is the BOSS.

Apparently during rehearsals one of the other guitarists was cutting in at the moment the GOAT was supposed to start his solo. He was cool with it during rehearsals but once they hit the stage....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* campaigners i’m cooked. unclear about number of beers consumed but i’m absolutely pinging off

watched no footy but have seen scores. caen the *ing baggersssssssss although SC scores a pretty depressing axross the board unless you own that splendid kent high greenwood

1426/13(c)
uncomfortable amount of rookies tomorrow but will worry about that tomorrow with a likely splitting hangover

*ing hope you’ve all had a peak day night kwnries. autocorredr please save me
much love :moustache:

Just when you think you have this game figured out...

Spent most of the day at work and driving... haven't seen any games but there is some horrific carnage...

Traded Hunter Clark, Ratts puts him on ball (cheers kent!) Oh well Chapman should make good coin...

Should of trusted my gut and got Bowes in straight away for the second trade, worst part was I planned to but missed Sunday team announcements (this needs to go!) and the start of the Suns game by about 10 minutes... not mad, just disappointed. Only waited to see what was happening with J. Clark to make sure he definitely made the cut and instead I got stitched up...add to that, now Kosi is out and a fair chance to be the sub (ffs!).

Anyone got an idea for par this week? Currently 1,178 off 13, hoping somewhere over 2,000 at bare minimum but really who knows anymore... on the plus side, I didn't go Hurn (no idea what happened but speedy recovery you big drumsticked gull!) And my opponent had a meltdown passing up Macrae and took Grundy for Captain and had the helmeted impostor so it could be worse... 🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back