Game Day Round 5, 2018 - Port v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On paper teams are pretty even, given the home ground advantage and we'll probably get out coached I'm tipping Port by 17pts.

Hi guys anyone know if there is a late out?
My friend who works at a betting company said there's a stack of late money coming for port

My friend who works at a betting company said there's a stack of late money coming for port
Probably a tip Danger is out. Haven’t heard anything.

I read someone suggested Lindsay Thomas as a late in for Port - can't remember who was the suggested out

Can't watch this match live as I'm going to see some stand-up comedy and just looking at the Foxtel and regular TV guides it doesn't look like I'll be able to catch a replay until midday tomorrow! Bugger. Well, hope we can get up. I'm going into this game with no expectations either way, which is how I am for most Geelong games nowadays. We know they can be brilliant and we know they can be horrid (often they're both across the same game!) so it's never easy to guess how it's gonna go.

I might wear my Tom Stewart badge out tonight as a good luck charm...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't watch this match live as I'm going to see some stand-up comedy and just looking at the Foxtel and regular TV guides it doesn't look like I'll be able to catch a replay until midday tomorrow! Bugger. Well, hope we can get up. I'm going into this game with no expectations either way, which is how I am for most Geelong games nowadays. We know they can be brilliant and we know they can be horrid (often they're both across the same game!) so it's never easy to guess how it's gonna go.

I might wear my Tom Stewart badge out tonight as a good luck charm...
Can you record it to watch before tomorrow?

Enright on the Ruck issue

Both have handled it well + have to be in good form to be picked. Good for them to have competition + will be a week to week decision.

Boris on KROCK:

Cats building nicely.
No late changes per Boris - yet.
Boris pleased with 4 qtr effort from last week - focused on 1-2 key areas going into it and happy they executed it well.

Kolo, Stewart, Henry very good defenders and Boris happy with them holding up they way they are. Praised #44 caretaker. Said Boh has forgotten dad and is all about Tommy.

Said Menz going well and Hawk doing well - but Hawk doing great too just not getting the snags - but structurally he is huge. Menz seeing the benefit of it.

AS forwards coach, Boris happy to have PFD and GAJ in the team.

Boris said TK looks like a 100 gamer already and is really impressive early. Quality bloke and hard worker. Works hard both ways and happy to do the hard stuff and dig in when needed to.

Boris said starting well will be the key and make a contest from early on.

Asked about ruck stocks - said both handling the changes well and competition is good - but still looking for the best balance. Sav and Blitz options too.

Scarlo lifting on the track and pushing all kinds of tin. Lots of s**t flying there.

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back