Game Day Round 5, 2020: Carlton v St.Kilda *BUTLER & HOWARD 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you trolling your own board and fellow St Kilda posters? You should be saying this sh*t on our board to stir up Carlton posters.
No no no - you've got it the wrong way round. The real question is why are Saints supporters sticking up for GOP+ opposition players.

Why are you trolling your own board and fellow St Kilda posters? You should be saying this sh*t on our board to stir up Carlton posters.

We would, but the almighty mod keeps asking if we are lost and then banishes our posting privileges....even if you laugh at jokes on there.

I assume she is not the amusing type...

If he isn’t drinking vb and eating dim sums he has issues. On my 5th. Just had 5 mates around and one more coming back with chicken. Love chicken.
I think a please and thankyou is in order for your mate

Furphys mate... Not the only Blue ones that'll be going down easy tonight :moustache:
Lovely stuff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange to say it but I think this could be tougher than the game against Richmond, we should win but I don't expect it to be easy, could go right down to the wire.
If the saints think that any game will be easy, then we have already lost. Its been proven that if you slack off even a little bit against the weakest opposition, they will run over the top of you. The boys will be ready, Ratts and Gears will have them ready

If the saints think that any game will be easy, then we have already lost. Its been proven that if you slack off even a little bit against the weakest opposition, they will run over the top of you. The boys will be ready, Ratts and Gears will have them ready

I'm more confident with Ratts at the helm rather than Richo, under Ratts we generally start a lot better and look to get on top early, under Richo we'd often be caught napping at the start of games, concede a 3 or 4 goal lead and then end up chasing the game. Starting well is even more important with shorter quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back