Game Day Round 5, 2020: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 6.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I said last week, clarko should never have said what he did in the presser. He was hot under the collar after a poor last qtr and it spilled over.

It was a poor tactical error and was never ever going to do anything positive for us.
Victim blaming campaigner.

It was the right call, but good to see squibs like you who are too gutless to back him.

You whining about it, means that it continues to happen. That makes you, and people who accept this s**t the problem, not Clarko.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Victim blaming campaigner.

It was the right call, but good to see squibs like you who are too gutless to back him.

You whining about it, means that it continues to happen. That makes you, and people who accept this sh*t the problem, not Clarko.
At least you and Clarko know what the only absolute real solution is.
God help anyone who doesn't actually agree with you both.

Not holding the ball on Haynes??

They are ******* cheating
For the first time in over 40 years of following the Hawks I’ve turned off the TV when a Hawks are playing. I just can’t stomach this umpiring, Whitfield had prior, was tackled and just dropped the ball. Play on. The result is irrelevant, the score is irrelevant, this game I’ve followed and loved for most of my life is gone to s**t because the people who supposedly officiate it cannot do so without cheating. F*** them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back