Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

brad crouch on track for 40 touches, he is the only crows midfielder that can touch the ball

And will still score less than neale...

Hayden young on track for 75+ yet again whilst doedee will score 30 and laird 60. But you aren’t lucky...

I traded bewley to Simpkin two weeks ago...again how can one person be so punished.

And will still score less than neale...

Hayden young on track for 75+ yet again whilst doedee will score 30 and laird 60. But you aren’t lucky...

I traded bewley to Simpkin two weeks ago...again how can one person be so punished.
if you expect brad crouch to score the same as Neale you'll be waiting a while, Neale is just unfairly good this year
Young will fade like he usually does, like all rookies do. Same with Sturt.
Laird is on track for 80 and he hasn't even started getting cheap marks yet, the crows are that bad that the ball will just follow Laird.
Simpkin will be fine, still easily top 6...he literally just have you a 91 only last week.

Adelaide absolutely dominating here crouch has a 6 point quarter!!!!!! How does it happen every time to my players.
because when crouch gets 18 useless touches in a half, the crows generally lose. His metres gained is atrocious. Crows finally just moving it forward rather than let the Crouch bros rack up useless touches. But Laird still seagulling at the back, same as Brodie Smith.

how did I know that all my freo rookies would stop after one good quarter. Every single week I field a rookie they only play one quarter.

Serong. Young. Sturt. All dead after quarter time. I'm actually used to it now.

Are you perpetually this morose in your real life

how did I know that all my freo rookies would stop after one good quarter. Every single week I field a rookie they only play one quarter.

Serong. Young. Sturt. All dead after quarter time. I'm actually used to it now.

Surprise surprise after beating me by 16 last week after Gresham’s 35 and neale somehow scoring 110 points in 3 quarters, you’ll beat me by under 30 this week after I copped a 0 when half my backline got dropped. If only I had neale or didnt listen to you and get that spud bailey smith for greenwood. So lucky.

Surprise surprise after beating me by 16 last week after Gresham’s 35 and neale somehow scoring 110 points in 3 quarters, you’ll beat me by under 30 this week after I copped a 0 when half my backline got dropped. If only I had neale or didnt listen to you and get that spud bailey smith for greenwood. So lucky.
Yes your team is much better. I somehow end up beating you every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have neale and petrecca!!! I have Gresham and a 0
haha love your comparison...take 2 of my best players and compare it to your 2 potatoes. Not even taking into account the differences in value between the players. You could have started Petracca, but you chose to go for guys like Gresh and Greenwood. How is that my fault?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back