Game Day Round 6, 2020: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are the kicking efficiency stats so far this season which doesn't make for good reading. Pretty surprised that Stratton isn't on the least efficient list but you'd think he wouldn't be too far off as would Frawley.

Anyways it seems imperative that we have to put as much pressure on Moore and Maynard tonight once the ball is in our forward line. Do that and it will go a long way to getting the win IMO.

View attachment 909448View attachment 909449
to some extent I think Scully and Smith being on there is due to the complete inability of our forwards to take a mark.

I suspect he was injured with a shoulder niggle. No real evidence to support this except that he's averaged 6 tackles per game over his career, yet the first 3 games this season he averaged 2.7 before getting 8 in his fourth. There seemed to be a reluctance to tackle unless absolutely necessary.
Hey so what's happening to Tom Mitchell this year? Been good but haven't been dominating opposition midfields like in previous years. Is he injured?

Interesting to read during the week on how Collingwood haven't been able to capitalise on Grundy's ruck dominance- hoping that trend continues tonight if the ruck battle goes to script.
Would love to see Jones come in late if one of our midfielders can't get up, but am hoping he doesn't come in at the expense of Shiels; we need someone to take on Adams who has been the best kick into f50 all year (iirc).
Expecting Morris to have an impact- it'll be interesting to see how Collingwood defend us! Maynard is always a threat imo and I reckon we could be using Morris to get under his skin and get physical (Maynard was under an injury cloud and Morris is a tough nut) which would be great to see!
Hoping Day doesn't get broken, that's my main concern for this one.
Esketit!

I feel the umps will put in a more balanced performance tonight as the game is on free to air unlike our previous 2 games.
Also really looking forward to seeing the new boys and watching out for any hint of x factor. We need some very desperately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am still confused why we ruck Ceglar he gets minimum hits out and does lil around the ground. Big game for him tonight against #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back