Preview Round 6, 2021: North Melbourne vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium | Saturday, April 24 @ 8:10pm [GAME ON; NO CROWDS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could understand that if they're worried about giving him a tough debut, but he's played AFL games before. if he's up to it, he's up to it

It maybe more a long term strategy of managed game time while he is coming back, due to how important he is intending to be
It’s really a nothing game to rush him back in, another VFL game won’t hurt to give him touch and time

I would say Scott is the sub.
l'm thinking Garner...What would you rather have ? A guy who is playing well in the VFL or one who is down on confidience and hasn't been playing well in the seniors?

l'm thinking Garner...What would you rather have ? A guy who is playing well in the VFL or one who is down on confidience and hasn't been playing well in the seniors?
Garner for sure I hope !
We need all the fire power we can get our hands on in our forward line 👍

I was thinking who would benefit from a full match more. Others need it more Scott and he has been playing at the level. Just guessing though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the “sub” would have flown out with the team already today ?

All four of those emergencies could have flown out for all we know. Anybody get a PM to play VFL tomorrow?

The way l see it is Ford is still not ready. Tyson has already played at the level. Scotts down on confidence so it only leaves Garner who hasn't played at Afl level this year...

Fine with the Scott call, had an absolute shocker to cap off what IMO was an OK start to the year if not for bad disposal. Menadue in is... interesting.

Mahony survives again, I hope we're not destroying any and all confidence he has. Would have liked to see Xerri but Campbell improved on his first outing so I'm AOK with that decision.

4 outs, with only one unforced. Says a lot about our year. The press conference the other day made it sound like Hall was alright and Laz's issue pretty minor which is good. Feel bad for Kyron though, has zero ******* luck on the injury front.

I would say Scott is the sub.
Tyson travelled. He's not in the VFL squad.

B: L. Cunningham (64), H. Murphy (81), F.Appleby (82)
HB: B. Boag (59), T. Roos (54), H. Jones (57)
C: W. Walker (27), B. Scott (8), C. Byrne (53)
HF: T. Garner (6), M. Baker (63), M. McGuinness (41)
F: P. Spicer (36), M. Walker (46), J. Heron (52)
R: T. Xerri (38), J. Watkins (68), K Answerth (56)
INT: B. Speight (70), C. Brown (60), O. Sanders (75), T. McGinniss (67)
EMERG: A. Polidoros (73)

Mahony survives again, I hope we're not destroying any and all confidence he has.

Noble is a nurturer, he's certainly communicating something to Jack. And I guess it's clear now there is tasks Noble is setting Jack and Jack is ticking the box. There's no other real reason surely.

Interesting Ford not named either. Did he travel?

Could be Eddie Ford as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back