Review Round 6, 2024 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely pathetic.

Dixon ain’t that bad after all. We were an even bigger shambles up forward without him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah, a fair few people on this board looking pretty silly on that front.

It's getting almost impossible to take this club seriously any longer and it starts at the top. Having Koch as a leader of this club has killed us. Koch knows nothing about footy. Nothing at all. He never has but his public profile has saved him from scrutinyand allowed him to dictate what transpires within the club on every level.

Board appointees, coaching appointees, possible recruits that don't fit the good guys image. Koch has the end say on all of that.

In time David Koch will be known as the enemy within, the person that killed off the PAFC we all knew to replace it with an eastern seaboard, soft, leftish, morally superior, insular group of pretenders who are more interested in pretending and playing out a life as an elite AFL footballer than actually doing something.

And to keep his delusions going he has been joined by Hinkley, a guy that once again knows nothing apart from being a good guy and father figure to players.

They enable each other. Koch protects Hinkley, Hinkley protects the worst assemble of coaches within the AFL, the coaches protect the players and on and on we go. Same story every year, same results every week. We beat who we should and embarrass ourselves when we know we will. It's like clockwork.

You could write a thesis on what's actually wrong and has been for years but all you need to do is open any gameday or review thread over the past 10 years or so and when we lose it's always the same players, the same coaching, the same results.

Basically, we have a Board that hasn't a clue, a coaching group that is much the same and a playing group that refuse to accept reality.

Disgusting, soft, front-running crap today highlighted by the worst leadership group I have ever seen - that's another one on KEN.

Just sick to death of being embarrassed by this club but I suppose the learnings will invaluable as we eagerly await our next horror show.

Tredders going with the “it was better than last year performance, 30 points better”

My god what have they done to him

Hahahah so piss weak.
It wasn't better than last year , it was worse.

Looks at scoring shots. Collingwood missed 10 gimme goals. Should have been an 100 point loss.

Na, we're s**t. Kidding yourself if you think there is any chance that our current team and hierarchy would get anywhere near Collingwood at the G in September.
2021 Collingwood finished 17th, 2 years later they win a flag difference? They hired a new coach.
You would have said the same thing to Collingwood supporters in 2021.

At the risk of being accused of stating the bleeding obvious a soft outside receiver like Rozee would have never been seen as a first choice midfielder in the Fos Williams and John Cahill eras.

Regardless of his skill level he would have played the majority of his footy on the half forward flank, and the only times he would have got a run as a mid would have either been when the final result was in the bag, or the oppo were some down in the boondocks mob who couldn't beat time on a drum.
Rozee loses a lot of respect after that. Butters too. When you’re coming off two poor finals showings and you go up against the reigning premiers and fail to produce or even stand your ground, then you lose considerable footing in the way people view you. Won’t forget Rozee’s non-performance unless he lifts a premiership cup which will never happen. The softness started with him today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can handle losing to the reigning premier on their dunghill if there's a genuine fight for the points & a close result, however that was the same old s**t after quarter time it'll never change until the obvious happens.

You pretty much got a glimpse of what will happen to us this year if we play a final at the G.
Hopefully we'll target 5th or 6th and play that losing final at home. The MCG is scary.

I know Dixon was never going to play every game but why did the coaching and fitness staff decide preaseason that Round 6 vs the minor premiers would be the one he would miss? Then to stick to that plan with Finlayson suspended and Lord injured is pretty remarkable. Thought Todd was smashed by Moore but very little support for him up there.

Put the spotlight on that decision.
They would have had it inked in as a loss whether big Dix played or not. Perfect game to give him a rest

Tredders going with the “it was better than last year performance, 30 points better”

My god what have they done to him
I dont really care what Tredders says on the radio.

I expect him to be asking questions at Alberton this week.

Thank god I support the penrith panthers, know idea how you other people have to keep you sane lol
LOL, my lot is the other team that started in 67, and i've been on board for all but the first few years, so I dont even have that comfort. Then add Everton in the EPL, 'nuff said.

Makes performances like todays more manageable but just to be on the safe side, do check in with me on RUOK day ;).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back