Game Day Round 6: ANZAC EVE vs Richmond @ MCG 19:35 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for Goody’s generic comments and trolling us.
"Good effort tonight from the boys, we got back to our brand and even though we didn't win I proud of the effort. Lots of positives to take away moving forward. We are improving week by week and I'm sure if we keep playing our brand the results will come. Journey"

How have we been better in anyway? We have kicked 2 goals in 3 quarters

Defensively we’ve been better, although that last 40 mins was no different to last week. But it’s come at a complete cost of offence.

Im clutching at straws mate, I know. Forgive me.

someone needs to get the arse from the club this week. hopefully from our fitness department. the fitness levels of all our players is unacceptable. we are cooked, ive never seen so many blokes running on the spot in one team before.

Apologies. I guess I never pay much attention to early draft picks given my club never has them.

Hold a drill to your forehead campaigner and see how deep it gets before it reaches your brain. Betting you can't find a drill bit long enough

"Good effort tonight from the boys, we got back to our brand and even though we didn't win I proud of the effort. Lots of positives to take away moving forward. We are improving week by week and I'm sure if we keep playing our brand the results will come. Journey"
I just vomited in my mouth a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back