Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

start complaining when you actually cop a 0 like i did last week and then cop players like gresham who cost over $600k scoring 50 just about every week
Sturt out injured 3 times already this year in 5 rounds....How is that actually possible? I get crucified by rookies every week. This week I thought I could finally do some loopholes and then lose Rivers and Sturt. How the hell am I supposed to field a full team in the next 6-7 rounds, when rookies get rested, when I can’t even have a playing bench the last 2 weeks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate watching Collingwood games this year. I have Crisp so I know I'm already on the backfoot by having a pricey premium scoring like a rookie very week. Plus I have no Maynard or Tadams.

Crisp running around with no opponent in a game Collingwood will win by 30+...90+ easily...

Yet Grundy somehow will score less than neale BUT you aren’t lucky!!!! Never in my life.

Crisp running around with no opponent in a game Collingwood will win by 30+...90+ easily...

Yet Grundy somehow will score less than neale BUT you aren’t lucky!!!! Never in my life.
can guarantee you Crisp won't get 80. That will be his best qtr all game, he should have made the most of it. Will go missing like he does every single game. Grundy started slow but he always storms home, he will get 110 easily.

can guarantee you Crisp won't get 80. That will be his best qtr all game, he should have made the most of it. Will go missing like he does every single game. Grundy started slow but he always storms home, he will get 110 easily.

Only you can turn Grundy into a spud against the worst ruckman in the AFL. It’s truly amazing how you do it.

check Grundy's record against Hawks....his worst team
but don't worry, Grundy always storms home and he will ton up

It’s the same with you every week...grundy goes 110+ every week you have captain...the one week you don’t where you’re captain score under 100, grundy drops a 70 in a 50 point win...it is truly remarkable

Please....he’s against ceglar...not
McEvoy...stop trying to justify how lucky you are. Pure luck.

Tonight he would have been $1.01 to score at the very least 100.
it's not McEvoy or Ceglar, it's Clarkson the master coach. The hawks ruck just tries to negate Grundy around stoppages, they don't care about the hitout. He will still ton up though so don't stress

Remove this Banner Ad

Back