Preview Round 6 v Melbourne MCG Monday April 24th 7.25pm - ANZAC Eve

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No expectations for tonight.
We are pretty far off the top 4-5 teams and Melbourne are a top 4 team.

Last weeks last quarter was very concerning.
We’ve played in single bursts in each game and have managed to score heavily in a 10 minute burst.
The best teams have multiple of these over the course of four quarters.

I’m looking for more positive signs from younger players.
Cumberland
Ryan
Clarke
Ralphsmith
Sonsie
Young
Mansell

Experience in big blockbuster games like these are invaluable to development.

Can’t see it going much different from the other games we’ve played this year. We will probably have a burst of 5-6 goals at one stage but ultimately won’t sustain that and fall away to a 40+ point defeat.

No expectations for tonight.
We are pretty far off the top 4-5 teams and Melbourne are a top 4 team.

Last weeks last quarter was very concerning.
We’ve played in single bursts in each game and have managed to score heavily in a 10 minute burst.
The best teams have multiple of these over the course of four quarters.

I’m looking for more positive signs from younger players.
Cumberland
Ryan
Clarke
Ralphsmith
Sonsie
Young
Mansell

Experience in big blockbuster games like these are invaluable to development.

Can’t see it going much different from the other games we’ve played this year. We will probably have a burst of 5-6 goals at one stage but ultimately won’t sustain that and fall away to a 40+ point defeat.
Reckon we can carry a maximum of 3 development players in the side from that list if we are to truly be competitive. We have to play our best and hope Melbourne have an off night. Unfortunately seems like that was last week for them. Looking at their list, they have all their prime movers at their career peak — and have added the likes of Grundy and Hunter in the off-season. They should be delivering multiple premierships

Clunk some marks in the forward line and kick the goals that shouldnt be missed and we r a chance. I think our forward line gets just as many opportunities as the oppo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking to see signs from our kids.Our senior core need to lift bigtime they have been poor all year need a rocket alot of them practically passengers.

No rain forecast...can only mean a good thing for us! Now Dimma can unveil the new footy system he's been fine-tuning in the wet!
Dry footy ground...kick it long to the Turf!
Was about this time of year 12m ago that we ditched summers new game plan and went back to the future , am hoping for a bit of dejavu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back