Preview Round 6 v Melbourne MCG Monday April 24th 7.25pm - ANZAC Eve

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Lever and May forced to pick up dusty, Rioli jnr and Bolton at various stages. Now that would make them nervous
Lever and May cheat in the corridor trying to intercept. Need to play low and wide. Push them into uncomfortable positions. This is the type of game that jacks footy smarts shine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta keep the ball away from May and Lever in the air. Shouldn't be too hard if Dimma tells the boys to aim for them :rolleyes:

The sad thing this is so true. If we aim for them like we aim for Tom Lynch then they should struggle all night. Infuriates me watching no name opposition young players hit their forwards lace out or to their advantage. No wonder Lynch has leg injuries always having to slam the breaks on every lead and prop his 100kg frame and still watch it float 5m over his head straight to his straggling opponent, or it's on his toes, or way ahead, rarely in a markable position. Club must be embezzling our skills coach payments to Hardwick's dealer.

I'd be OK with an honourable loss and expecting as much but having said that I hope we flog the Cheeseplatters. Lets go !!!!!

tiger cub GIF

No expectations for tonight.
We are pretty far off the top 4-5 teams and Melbourne are a top 4 team.

Last weeks last quarter was very concerning.
We’ve played in single bursts in each game and have managed to score heavily in a 10 minute burst.
The best teams have multiple of these over the course of four quarters.

I’m looking for more positive signs from younger players.
Cumberland
Ryan
Clarke
Ralphsmith
Sonsie
Young
Mansell

Experience in big blockbuster games like these are invaluable to development.

Can’t see it going much different from the other games we’ve played this year. We will probably have a burst of 5-6 goals at one stage but ultimately won’t sustain that and fall away to a 40+ point defeat.

Dimma said they rolled the dice with a few things in the last quarter and the score blew out.

Weather suits our game style, but I still can't come to the conclusion of a Richmond win tonight.
Key injury’s are massive
Lynch in particular is basically impossible to replace but combined with Nank out and our best fit depth option for both is the same player who is still very green puts as behind before the ball is even bounced

A fit Soldo would be nice

Key injury’s are massive
Lynch in particular is basically impossible to replace but combined with Nank out and our best fit depth option for both is the same player who is still very green puts as behind before the ball is even bounced

A fit Soldo would be nice
Outside Gfs & cats in finals.
Would be a better win than against Port back in 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back