Preview Round 7, 2022 vs St Kilda in Cairns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You look at our midfield. Current Brownlow medallist. Rozee. Butters. They will get 1st use via Hayes.

Forward half of Robbie/Mitch/Todd. All A-Grades. Todd IS A-Grade. Farrell will be.

Our defence has held up mostly.

We could do a number on the Saints.

You look at our midfield. Current Brownlow medallist. Rozee. Butters. They will get 1st use via Hayes.

Forward half of Robbie/Mitch/Todd. All A-Grades. Todd IS A-Grade. Farrell will be.

I don't see how 2 A grade games out of 6 makes you unquestionably A grade. But ur entitled to that opinion. He has shown effort in the last 3 games and if he continues to do that who knows what will happen. I have hopes for Farrell but I'm not going to call him a certain A Grader either

Then you look at the coaching line and see: K. Hinkley

shocked jerry seinfeld GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's so dominant that the opposition play 2 or even 3 guys on him at every contest to try neutralise him. The fact that we can't take advantage of that is not his fault.
He's also 1 year off AA, and the back half of last year was some of his best over 3 goal per game av from round 11 on. If he's not an A grader I don't know who is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back