VFL Round 7 - Collingwood vs Williamstown at Olympic Park Oval (Pies WON, replay OP #PrayForFrankston)

Remove this Banner Ad

Siren.

Full Time.

Collingwood 13.8.86
Williamstown 12.9.81

GOALS - Cloke 4, Goodyear 2, Moloney 2, Wyatt, Macaffer, Sier, Gray, Witts

Collingwood have beaten Williamstown for the first time since the 2nd Semi Final of 2009 (6 years, 8 months and 10 days ago), and for the first time ever in a home and away match.

OVER TO YOU!!!

e42b3c51bebaf7bf0e5512123cddba69.jpg
winners

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bucks out there talking to Clokey directly. I thought they wern't talking :p

Cloke: "I saw the lads won?"

Buckley: "Yeah good win. Cox was epic! Even kicked a goal on the run from 40 out after bouncing it! You wouldn't believe it, he actually bounced it! Mate, Cox continues to amaze me every week! Anyway, break's over, have a good quarter Travis"

Cloke: :(

Last edited:
Siren.

Full Time.

Collingwood 13.8.86
Williamstown 12.9.81

Collingwood have beaten Williamstown for the first time since the 2nd Semi Final of 2009 (6 years, 8 months and 10 days ago), and for the first time ever in a home and away match.

OVER TO YOU!!!
Oh sensational. I was there for the first half and had to head off. Willy started to get the run when I left, thought they'd power on and win.

Great set up we've got there, first time I've properly been there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just logged on that VFL win was just as good as AFL......good day at the office Pies :D

Well done MagpieBat Superhero effort once again :thumbsu:

It's the weekend of the Pies tonight Dave :thumbsu:

Don't break the internet when you get home :yum:

I get both papers delivered tomorrow, how good is it to read the Sunday Papers when we win! :)

Great day for the Pies! I'll have to be interstate more often, missed both games.

It is patently obvious, based unscientifically on this small sample size, that you are our bad luck charm, VP.

You are hereby exiled from Victoria. It was nice knowing you...

It is patently obvious, based unscientifically on this small sample size, that you are our bad luck charm, VP.

You are hereby exiled from Victoria. It was nice knowing you...
That's a bit harsh. Surely VP is allowed back from October to March?

Siren.

Full Time.

Collingwood 13.8.86
Williamstown 12.9.81

OVER TO YOU!!!

Thanks for all your work MagpieBat :thumbsu:

I had no idea what the result was today for the VFL Magpies, just sat down with a beer and read through the whole thread and felt like I was there watching it live.

Go Pies :)

I get mixed messages from this Jmac.. are you saying.. don't change Frankston.. you're just fine the way you are? or are you saying "stay the F#ck away from my house and my suburb I've got crimsafe on the windows now?

The latter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back