Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Them by a lot

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just don’t think it’s viable to have only ridley and bzt down there for too many weeks. We lose too much with ridleys intercepting.
Probably 2-3 games with Reid or Baldwin coming in after that

From that side;

Ridley - Zerk - kelly
Mcgrath - Weid - redman
Durham- setterfield- martin
Perkins - Langford - Caldwell
Snelling - Flip - Stringer
Draper - Merrett - Parish
Hind - Shiel - Mass - Hobbs
Flip

Reckon flip can play as sub and give us something.
If weid getting getting monstered, or a tall goes down he steps
everyone else gives us a bit of flexibility

Hind and Mass can go back or fwd.

In event of emergency, Langford use his special powers to negate Jezza and Hawkins

From that side;

Ridley - Zerk - kelly
Mcgrath - Weid - redman
Durham- setterfield- martin
Perkins - Langford - Caldwell
Snelling - Flip - Stringer
Draper - Merrett - Parish
Hind - Shiel - Mass - Hobbs
Flip

Reckon flip can play as sub and give us something.
If weid getting getting monstered, or a tall goes down he steps
everyone else gives us a bit of flexibility

Hind and Mass can go back or fwd.

In event of emergency, Langford use his special powers to negate Jezza and Hawkins
Tell me more about these special powers that allows one player to negate jezza and Hawkins at the same time. Hope it’s not based off a supplements program!

I want to avoid Langford back at all costs.

Bags of 5 and 4 already this season should probably indicate he needs to stay there.

He might be the sort of guy that thrives on starting back then going forward when needed. There’s a certain ego in being a valued utility, and it may help keep his mind fresh by switch around. Just a theory.

If Weideman goes back (I personally don’t think it happens, I think he stays forward) - who comes in? You’d think Jones would have to play a game at VFL level to ‘earn’ a call up. Scott doesn’t seem to rate Voss. I don’t think you can just roll with Stringer and Langford, can you?
If he was going to earn a call up he should’ve played VFL last weekend

Tell me more about these special powers that allows one player to negate jezza and Hawkins at the same time. Hope it’s not based off a supplements program!
Aussie Rules Sport GIF by Essendon FC

Mere mortals do not comprehend the enigma that is kyle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will definitely need help against Brisbane
They probably do a big match Sim or hit up another club (like North or Collingwood or St Kilda) for a mini praccy of AFL listed players to get more fitness into them so that maybe the game against Werribee is enough to pick one for Brisbane.

Weed must go back & take Hawkins for us to be a chance

Jones into the forward line, Langford stays forward. Ridley to Cameron.
Has he ever gone back in his life?

Who's Zerk on?

Maybe there will be a miracle and the umps will actually pay blatant infringements in the F50 ruck contests.

This from the Main Board preview thread, Just checked the teams list as well and Essendon have the exact same umpires as the ANZAC Day match for this match. It will be interesting to see if they umpire any differently.

This from the Main Board preview thread, Just checked the teams list as well and Essendon have the exact same umpires as the ANZAC Day match for this match. It will be interesting to see if they umpire any differently.

They seem to be working as set teams more this year, which I think has some merit, although we haven’t seen it translate to better quality of umpiring yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back