Game Day Round 7: Tigers v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's our gameplan. Numbers at the contest. It's why we consistently win contested possession but have terrible disposal efficiency, because putting numbers to the contest means you can't spread.

Yeah i know, i just have to keep asking why we still do it when it hurts us so often

We don't spread though. We are consistently handballing to someone 2 metres away. It's why we are always under pressure and as a result, why our disposal is bad.

Our gameplan is just bad and it makes our players look worse than they are.

We spread all the time.. most of our goals this season have been on the spread cause of a lack of tall targets.

Game plan isn’t that bad. Our skill level to execute it is.

He wants to have his cake and eat it too; to have the best of both worlds and favour defense, while hoping that we outscore our opponents, even when it's much harder to do so.
We're a bottom 8 side missing our best two forwards with quite a few inexperienced players going against the reigning premiers on their home deck.

This is an absolute s**t show by us but it was never going to be pretty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're a bottom 8 side missing our best two forwards with quite a few inexperienced players going against the reigning premiers on their home deck.

This is an absolute s**t show by us but it was never going to be pretty.
Bottom 8? I think your being generous. If we finish outside the bottom 4 i'd be very surprised.

Yep bad today but good when we win right?

No, not really.

The majority of the games we've won since 2015 have been due to utter dominance by Fyfe leading to a massive discrepancy in contested possessions, allowing us to win ugly in spite of our poor game plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back