Game Day Round 8, 2024 : Bulldogs v Hawks, 4pm, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete if not appropriate but me and my old man refer to Stanley as LIFT. Had a dart with him at half time a while ago.

Big hawk at heart and very passionate. For those unsure who we are all referring to, he was stoked when I asked if I could nab a pic of him.

LIIIIFT!

View attachment 1979880
Haha I still remember that guy from the Waverley days… LIIIIFT

Sunday at 4pm sucks b@#ls, but that’s where we are at, sadly. 99.9% chance we get Kelli today 🤦‍♂️

Best of luck Calsher

Not sure what to expect today, hoping not to bent over by the umps.

Win lose or draw just want to see a competitive team for 4 qtrs.

Go Hawks

Edit: .01% chance we don’t get Kelli is all we need, unlucky Tiges

Last edited:

Sunday at 4pm sucks b@#ls, but that’s where we are at, sadly. 99.9% chance we get Kelli today 🤦‍♂️

Best of luck Calsher

Go Hawks
It’s a garbage slot to go to a game but I’m weirdly enjoying the Sunday 4pms these past few weeks.

Get all the family stuff out of the way, and I have the whole weekend to look forward to it and unwind.

It also benefits the rest of the household as after we lose, there’s only a few hours of Sunday night for me to mope around the house in a s**t mood before I’m back at work.

An ageing star on the decline - Gunston - and a new kid - Dear - as the KPFs. Hardwick, Moore, Ginnivan and Watto in support. This will be an interesting watch. Liam Jones will be licking his lips.
Will surely have “kick it to grass” as our i50 entry mantra.

Put it into space and on the deck and let the small lads go to work

Makes for a very interesting tactical watch.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

We didn’t get Kelly she’s at the tigers match

I think the fact it’s at Marvel will work to Hawthorn’s advantage with the smalls. Purely because of how perfect the surface is with the roof closed. Zero reason skills wise, and just need to apply the pressure. More worried about height down back than up forward. I would’ve liked to of seen Phillips but we’ll see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed the first seven games while overseas for work and travel. Been relying on you knuckleheads for the flavour of the season so far (haven’t seen a frame of highlights bad the North game).
So really looking forward to heading to the game today - seeing Mass and Wizard in action, Daysy back to his best and, of course, Calsher’s debut (getting Dermie ‘82 vibes, sorry!). Go Hawks.

Our team today is not terrible, just lacking marking forwards. Surely they adjust accordingly with our entries i50.

We really should be more competitive against this mob.

Our team today is not terrible, just lacking marking forwards. Surely they adjust accordingly with our entries i50.

We really should be more competitive against this mob.
We are 6th in the comp for inside 50’s and marks inside 50.

Take our chances today and we should be competitive.

All starts in the middle.

Wonder how the comments during the week that some players are not happy at the dogs will play out.

Maybe they will come out all guns blazing in support of their coach. This would be a problem as we wilt under pressure.

Best of luck Calsher

Go Hawks

Edit: .01% chance we don’t get Kelli is all we need, unlucky Tiges

Careful what you wish for, its worse than Kelli - we'll be getting Dwayne Pipes

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

I am not expecting a win but it would be enjoyable if we could convert opportunities

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

We didn’t get Kelly she’s at the tigers match

Does that mean we get Derwayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back