Toast Round 8 = Carlton 79-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I despise the snotty-nosed Maher. The glee in his voice any tine collingwoods loses, gets scored against or anything anytime-collingwood drives me mad.

He is the. Used biased caller around. He makes me ill. This result is all the more special for offended it will cause this muppet.

Yes, I really don’t like him, nor his club.
He's a piece of s**t

Nothing embarrassing about being a passionate supporter.
I had a chat with Peter Daicos outside the MCC while I was having a smoke before the 2003 GF. Honestly, I couldv'e been sitting at the pub with my best mate Collingwood fan. Such a mad Pies man and a genuine top bloke. I can never be embarrassed as a mid 50's bloke about how much I love this club when I think back to meeting Petter Daicos. A bigger Colllingwood tragic you could never meet.

I wasn't expecting too much tonight, but what a joy to witness a typical Collingwood against the odds (IMO) win. Guys like Crisp have been criticised recently, but much like the finals series last year, they stand up when it counts. Super proud of them tonight.

I despise the snotty-nosed Maher. The glee in his voice any tine collingwoods loses, gets scored against or anything anytime-collingwood drives me mad.

He is the. Used biased caller around. He makes me ill. This result is all the more special for offended it will cause this muppet.

Yes, I really don’t like him, nor his club.
After the 2010 drawn GF, he was on SEN searching for reasons why St Kilda would win the replay. Another commentator pointed out some reasons and Maher soiled himself in excitement. Have disliked him since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just thought he would prefer not to be caught out dropping the magic word when he is obviously a bit pissed.
To be fair the changing room environment is probably the first place you’d expect to be able to speak freely. Roaming BT is a bit of a killjoy in that respect, you don’t want to have to edit yourself in those blissful moments after a big win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back