Coaches votes
St Kilda v Geelong
10 Cameron Guthrie (GEEL)
7 Mitch Duncan (GEEL)
5 Brad Crouch (STK)
5 Zach Tuohy (GEEL)
2 Sebastian Ross (STK)
1 Max King (STK)

Well the first part is easy. They both give Guthrie 5 then Duncan gets a 3 and a 4.
Interestingly this means one of tuohy amd crouch gets a 1-4 split with the other getting 2-3.

Someone obviously gave King 1 and that means only one coach gave Ross votes which also means once again the two and one was split between both coaches otherwise one of them runs out of players to give votes too.
So taking all this into account it seems logical that This is the votes:

Ratten:
5 - Guthrie
4 - Crouch
3 - Duncan
2 - Tuohy
1 - King

Scott:
5 - Guthrie
4 - Duncan
3 - Tuohy
2 - Ross
1 - Crouch

have we heard any more about this supposed “please explain” meeting

have we heard any more about this supposed “please explain” meeting

George shouldn't have to explain how good looking he is, it should be self explanatory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that happens.

Just take some video tape in.

That sequence posted on this thread where there are two blatent throws in a matter of seconds is a prime example.
There is no change in how they determine that freakin rule.

Asshattery of the highest order.

Truth defence I like it.

Like how you are allowed by law to defame someone... so long as you have evidence that they were as big of a jerk as you said they were.

latest

I haven't made a comment in here as yet. I had to go out straight after the game and when I got back there was some infantile bickering going on. Plus melts about Max. I was still a bit raw after the game so decided not to read it all.

But with the distance of a few days I was going to say a couple of things. Before the game I really thought we could give the game a shake. And that seemed to happen, but for our woes in front of the sticks.

For ages I have mentioned a guy called Dave Alred who coached Jonny Wilkinson in goal kicking. It is a bit about technique, but a lot of training the mind. Look him up. Someone like that would be good. Watching Ben Dixon looking smug on tv about our goal kicking woes nearly made me throw up. He seemed to do nothing in 2 years. Only those on the inside would know. And Roughy would be good, but he's not necessarily a coach in that space. Between the ears.

Lots to like in that game. Max getting so many looks, Crouch having a ripper, Paddy doing good stuff, Steele doing the usual. Battle battled, Billings good....backline seemed to go ok given it's inexperience.

So, out into the battle again this week. Hopefully Bytel and Byrnes can compete with the Dogs midfield to their best extent. Go Saints.

Just watching AFL 360. Both coaches specifically mentioned St Kilda getting the raw end of the deal last Friday.

What I can almost guarantee is that this week more holding the ball free kicks will be paid. And we won't get many.

Coaches votes
St Kilda v Geelong
10 Cameron Guthrie (GEEL)
7 Mitch Duncan (GEEL)
5 Brad Crouch (STK)
5 Zach Tuohy (GEEL)
2 Sebastian Ross (STK)
1 Max King (STK)

Well the first part is easy. They both give Guthrie 5 then Duncan gets a 3 and a 4.
Interestingly this means one of tuohy amd crouch gets a 1-4 split with the other getting 2-3.

Someone obviously gave King 1 and that means only one coach gave Ross votes which also means once again the two and one was split between both coaches otherwise one of them runs out of players to give votes too.
So taking all this into account it seems logical that This is the votes:

Ratten:
5 - Guthrie
4 - Crouch
3 - Duncan
2 - Tuohy
1 - King

Scott:
5 - Guthrie
4 - Duncan
3 - Tuohy
2 - Ross
1 - Crouch
Alternatively

Ratten:
5 - Guthrie
4 - Duncan
3 - Crouch
2 - Ross
1 - Tuohy

Scott:
5 - Guthrie
4 - Touhy
3 - Duncan
2 - Crouch
1 - King

Can see Scott giving Max a vote for tearing their defence apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back