Game Day Round 9 v Power - Tear them apart

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all the ‘wtfs’ about Roarke Smith’s inclusion, he’s only one player. I’m focusing on the Bontempelli , Libba, Treloar , Naughton half of the glass.

Charlie Dixon hasn’t kicked a goal against a top eight team this season. Surely he can’t get more than 7 tonight.

Really excited to see the surfer out there tonight in Rouke Smith. Disappointed Wallis didn’t get a gig. Reckon he’ll put in a big one once he gets another opportunity. Looking forward to see how Easton wood goes at CHF and how Duryea plays in the midfield. Cordy in the ruck worries me. Hope to see Macrae, Bont, Libba and Treloar get on the ground early in the game. Strongest interchange I’ve ever seen.

Why am I so excited about tonight? Not a good sign as I've been pretty unphased about the other matches and half expected the Tigers loss.

Oh, by the way is anyone here working on the Covid booking hotline? Booked mine in yesterday by phone and the very friendly fella was a 'Doggies supporter!

Going into this game thinking it's a bit of a free hit to be honest. Much like how Richmond would've felt against us due to their injuries.

Me and a mate have a case of SAs finest for tonight's game - Cooper's Extra Stout.

In honour of our SA Dogs, our drinking game is a stubby for; every goal from

- a scoring chain from defence involving Williams, Daniel or Keath
-, a clearance involving a Sweet tap.
- a McNeil goal or assist. 2 for a McSteal.

Here's hoping for a messy night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and a mate have a case of SAs finest for tonight's game - Cooper's Extra Stout.

A case of Coppers green tinnies here that will be cracked tonight 🍻

RIP you. Scoring chains from CD and Truck alone should offer a good night, the others will push you off the cliff. Sweet to record 10 hitouts to advantage 😉

RIP you. Scoring chains from CD and Truck alone should offer a good night, the others will push you off the cliff. Sweet to record 10 hitouts to advantage 😉
Gotta result in goals though so shouldn't be too excessive a total. If we can score 12+ from those sources then happy days,😳

Drink when Macrae gets a possession. Guaranteed messy night!

Scotch fillet with steak cut chips and a cherry tomato salad with ranch dressing for my Lucky Meal tonight. I'm hoping that will help because this will not be an easy game. If we win, it'll be a mint chocolate ice cream bar for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back