Royal Rumble (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh s**t, almost forgot about Ronda Rousey. To quote Krusty, what the hell was that? 5 minutes of awkward pointing and hand shaking. Good to know there are two ways to get to WrestleMania though, either beat 29 other people in a Rumble, or just rock up after the Rumble and point to the WM sign.

Oh s**t, almost forgot about Ronda Rousey. To quote Krusty, what the hell was that? 5 minutes of awkward pointing and hand shaking. Good to know there are two ways to get to WrestleMania though, either beat 29 other people in a Rumble, or just rock up after the Rumble and point to the WM sign.

Agree. Made no Sense at all

Cool rock up to the royal rumble, jump the fence point to the sign get free entry to Wrestlemania! I like your thinking!

Next years Womens Rumble will be interesting. They would want to improve their roster depth, as I feel like they played almost every possible surprise card in this years Rumble other than every NXT female.
Just not sure there’s room for 30 odd women on the main roster

Next years Womens Rumble will be interesting. They would want to improve their roster depth, as I feel like they played almost every possible surprise card in this years Rumble other than every NXT female.
Yeah it will be interesting. They've painted themselves into a corner going with 30 straight up. They could have been forgiven for having a 20 woman RR considering the roster size. Now that people like Torrie and Molly, etc have had their moment they don't need to come back so it'll probably end up being half NXT women.

Need to make it about 20 Women instead of 30

Just having 20 would be fine.

who else can they bring back for a one-off appearance? Stacy Keibler, Queen Sharmelle, Maria and Maryse (once they've given birth), Ivory, Kharma, Victoria, Emma, Gail Kim, Dawn Marie

Doubt you ever see Gail Kim back in the WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who else can they bring back for a one-off appearance? Stacy Keibler, Queen Sharmelle, Maria and Maryse (once they've given birth), Ivory, Kharma, Victoria, Emma, Gail Kim, Dawn Marie

I have no idea what she's up to these days but I was definitely expecting a Kharma appearance. Maybe she hasn't upgraded her outfit since that TNA Battle Royal though.

Stacy Keibler,
This for me is why the whole event was a failure. If WWE didn't offer her millions to come back they are dead to me.

Sable
AJ Lee
Eva Marie
Kaitlyn
Layla
Jazz
Christy Hemme
Sunny
Eve Torres
Jillian Hall
Candice Michelle

There's enough former women who are either young enough/still around fitness or wrestling that they could have a completely different set of former women for one-off appearances next year.

One of the all time worst rumbles in history.

The only way they can redeem this pile of s**t is Braun walking out with the belt.

That was horrendously bad. What was the point of Ziggler coming it at 30 and lasting a minute.

Huh? That was the most entertaining Rumble they've had for a loooong time. Women's Rumble was great too.

Nakamura has really just been relying on his rep from what he did prior to WWE. That's been enough to keep him held in high regard. I don't think he's been that great with WWE and I don't think he was all that good in the rumble. But hey, he's over and Styles/Nakamura will still be a pretty good match even if it's a watered-down WWE variant, so it's a fine result. Much better than Reigns, Orton or Cena again.

I'm a Nakamura fan and I agree. Still, a far better option than Cena or Reigns to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back