Official Match Thread S24 Round 16 - Roys FFC vs Gumbies FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Does the sim discriminate against:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

*waves* hello old friends and new foes!

How are you finding the retirement home? Do the couches still have character or have you just gotten used to the stench?

Or have any capability to affect the outcome of a game.

Don't sell yourselves short. 1 is still above zero and you have enough effort to stand on ground in what can only be described of being in a sort of ovally shape or form where another thing of such form may or may not be moving within its confines because magic.

And no one knows silent movie magic like old people, so you're in with a chance.

You need something different Che, your revolution has been going on for 2-3 seasons. In that time, the televised results have not been pretty for your brethren.
But the longer the royvolution goes the more Che Guevara rip off t-shirts we get to sell.
Yeah we wanna win but we don't wanna stuff up our merchandise stall.

That was a little disappointing.
I was expecting a werewolf to jump out from behind a bush and rip his throat out.
But I guess a steam train will have to do.

Any chance a werewolf could be driving the train maybe ??
Dammit Snake. That was coming in part 2. Spoilers!

Yes that's right...where is buckets? :( I want to see him again...

If you tag, he'll appear.

Bucketss

tumblr_mquvl3K2Wa1s0obffo2_250.gif

We've taken your request into consideration and unfortunately at this time we are unable to comply with this request.
However we have come to the realisation that we are actually relatively unable to hold ourselves to such claims to you most likely will become triumphant on Sunday. For we are the Roys and disappointment is our forte.
So this means that I shouldn't ask you out on a date?

You need something different Che, your revolution has been going on for 2-3 seasons. In that time, the televised results have not been pretty for your brethren.

Maybe an Aroycalypse instead. Rather than change just burn the whole place down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely not, complimentary CHUDshakes eat into our agreed profit split upon my departure, which has a remaining 47 years.
Gonna have to offer something else sorry xenxen my man.

Back