Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Roys FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Put my aircon on instead of my heater, in the midst of my Tillies stress
now I'm shook and freezing

Set fire to the air conditioning to teach it a lesson and to warm up at the same time !!!

Put my aircon on instead of my heater, in the midst of my Tillies stress
now I'm shook and freezing
Hope you've got a nice cup of tea and some cake to help you through.

No tea no cake make Mebby something something

Go Crazy GIF by Big Brother

I wouldn't mind beating the Roys in a penalty shoot out.
Hi beez.

Yesterday was a sad day for music fans with Died Pretty front man, Ron Peno, dying. The Roys will be wearing black armbands to honour his contribution to music. Died Pretty are one of Australia’s truly great bands.

Good morning Roys & Gumbies. It’s match day! This game will be posted at around 4.15pm Vic Bias time (AEST)
Best wishes to both teams
TedDougChris Mooch
Falconista Barrybran

Z80sfWQ.png

Roys, despite a comfortable victory last week - someone (probably an idiot) has organised another thing. Why - I don't know, I'm still stressing from the Matilda's last night....

Anyway, the thing is happening, around 4.15pm this afternoon - so pop in and say Hi to our friends from the Gumbies !!

_Mike_ , Runk , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein , Phar Ace , Mobbs , MrsEddieBetts , Pure Grunt , beez (he he...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Roys, you better hope the sim doesn't move me or DERRINALPHIL. I had garlic bread last night with dinner and will do so again for lunch. My breath is bound to be delightful and I'm not afraid to use it on you. DERRINALPHIL's dentistry background mean he's probably encountered much worse, but for the rest of you mortals- sucked in!

So Roys, you better hope the sim doesn't move me or DERRINALPHIL. I had garlic bread last night with dinner and will do so again for lunch. My breath is bound to be delightful and I'm not afraid to use it on you. DERRINALPHIL's dentistry background mean he's probably encountered much worse, but for the rest of you mortals- sucked in!

Pfft, as if the one time you get the Qooty is going to be a problem for us !!

And if you do get it twice, we will have forgotten about it by then - an in built Roys defence system !!!

Pfft, as if the one time you get the Qooty is going to be a problem for us !!

And if you do get it twice, we will have forgotten about it by then - an in built Roys defence system !!!
Don't need to get the ball, only need to be huffing and puffing (which doesn't take much).

Morning all. The Gumbies have recruited Mackenzie Arnold overnight so it looks like the Roys are going to be s**t out of luck hitting the scoreboard today.
Lol imagine poor old Barrybran’s dismay when we just keep kicking it over her head all day

I know it’s the Sweet Football Association, but it’s not the kind of football you’re thinking Barry. Dreadful recruiting

Lol imagine poor old Barrybran’s dismay when we just keep kicking it over her head all day

I know it’s the Sweet Football Association, but it’s not the kind of football you’re thinking Barry. Dreadful recruiting
Defensive instincts translate across sports, my friend. But feel free to kick it over my head. Our CHB back will be intercept marking all day.

Morning all. The Gumbies have recruited Mackenzie Arnold overnight so it looks like the Roys are going to be s**t out of luck hitting the scoreboard today.

Pfft, following the OOB's strategy of not using the sign up thread isn't going to work for you either Barrybran !!

Pfft, have one word for #Falconista - BEANS! beans beautiful beans

Farting Baked Beans GIF

My secret jet propulsion has your tired breath covered;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back