Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 Roys FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Every single time I hear the French anthem ........ WE ARE THE PRIDE OF BRISBANE TOWN 🤣

It's a great tune but man I miss Fitzroy so much.
And the loss of Fitzroy is why I am going to fight to keep North Melbourne or any other Vic club as a standalone Victorian club with every fibre of my being

Not ashamed to admit I am a paid up NMFC member these days (mostly due to sadly departed North poster Le Grille) even though I never to go non Carlton games (well against North on Good Friday)

Went to Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne in 1996. Shocking, grim day that lives on in my mind forever. No other fans of a historical club should ever go through that

Well on my well to getting totally smashed even before the Matildas game starts

Speaking of Roys and France

It's no 'We are The Navy Blues' but then again what is ??

Probably the only good thing to come out of the Fitzroy-Brisbane takeover is that the song was not lost to the league.

I think Ollie is a tremendous young man of great character. Wise beyond his years and dashingly handsome. For you know he once put out a bushfire by smiling at it?
He'd make me put out just by smiling at me.

Your ressies fixture is cranking up!

Q is this joke offensive or nor folks

What's the difference between Osama Bin Laden and Essendon?

Bin Laden's Bombers perform in September !

My mates and strippers at the Royal Hotel seem to enjoy it, unfortunately the puritan cry baby bible botherers on Facebook didn't seem to .

Q is this joke offensive or nor folks

What's the difference between Osama Bin Laden and Essendon?

Bin Laden's Bombers perform in September !

My mates and strippers at the Royal Hotel seem to enjoy it, unfortunately the puritan cry baby bible botherers on Facebook didn't seem to .
It's only offensive to yanks. Go nuts

Oh great. Last time my team won against that cheating Dangerfield in that inferior league, CatToTheFuture didn't kick me the ball for a good month (probably cost me the Gumbies B&F).

I hope you're as petty cats_09 - I'm a big fan of sooks. Because I am one of the biggest sore losers out there.

I can be as petty as the best of them

Just watch now that Falconista has moved me to the forward line, I'll be running into an open forward line with the ball tucked under the arm and you'll be all alone in the goal square with the easy pass & goal on offer... Instead of taking that option though, I'll kick out on the full just to deny you an easy goal 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can be as petty as the best of them

Just watch now that Falconista has moved me to the forward line, I'll be running into an open forward line with the ball tucked under the arm and you'll be all alone in the goal square with the easy pass & goal on offer... Instead of taking that option though, I'll kick out on the full just to deny you an easy goal 🤣
This is an under rated viewpoint

There's 22 premiership players being added to every year but only one Coleman given out. Why be a part of a regular old successful team when you can cover yourself in glory?

This is an under rated viewpoint

There's 22 premiership players being added to every year but only one Coleman given out. Why be a part of a regular old successful team when you can cover yourself in glory?
GWS Goose why are you posting from cttf's account?

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

We cross live to me watching the Matilda’s !!!!

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

We cross live to me watching the Matilda’s !!!!
I've been on kid duty (missus is watching while breastfeeding the newborn) so missed it.

But I think I speak for everyone when I say UP THE F***EN TILLIES!

French team need to stock up on Aussie wine on the way home so they know what success feels like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back