Media S26 Mid Season Survey RESULTS THREAD - GET YOUR PIES

Remove this Banner Ad

What is with everyone else's obsession with posting as many times as they can?

I don’t think most people do it consciously to get their post count up.

It’s more

*responds to one post*
*thinks of response to other post and replies*.

Or something to that effect

It’s more

*responds to one post*

Don't antagonise him, the fewer posts the better from him.:D

Dude seriously, learn2multi, it's not that hard.

This sentence needs some explaining or some commas.
Now come on ....are we going to have another week, where I kick your backside .....you waved the white flag last week .....you must be a masochist, in coming back for more

BTW was my grammar & punctuation up to your standards?

Now come on ....are we going to have another week, where I kick your backside .....you waved the white flag last week .....you must be a masochist, in coming back for more

BTW was my grammar & punctuation up to your standards?
No.

It’s more

*responds to one post*

Exactly .....you're just chatting ....but also why multi-quoting doesn't work that well in SFA, as you're responding generally to different posters, with different thoughts

Much more relevant on team boards ...or Drafts & Trading debates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part B - Opinions

Who is the best player in the SFA?

Posting wise?
upload_2018-10-10_18-59-31.png

Reigning Beez medalist JoshWoodenSpoon was voted leagues best poster by 31% of the survey followed by Bombers captain KohPhi with 15%. Recently returned pantskyle, awakened veteran Broken and MIA reigning EKA medalist BLERN also got mentions.

Qooty wise?

upload_2018-10-10_19-1-33.png

Season 21 mobbs medalist and one of Season 26 favourites Freofalcon was voted leagues best qooty player by just under half of the survey. Fellow favourites Cactus_ and BRAB share 9% of the pie each and someone rightly pointed out that midfielders seem to hog the stats.

Worst player in the SFA:

Posting wise?

upload_2018-10-10_19-6-12.png

Some very varied responses here with the league not agreeing with who the worst poster is. However, xenxen, WFL and the new sickly family clique share the highest amount of the s**t flavoured pie with 13%. A poster I have never heard of, Happy Freo got a mention as well here.

Qooty wise?

upload_2018-10-10_19-6-56.png

People obviously don't pay too much attention and just go by what they hear judging by this survey result with RodneyDangerfield leading the pack with 41% of the vote. I mean, Rodders being a s**t qootier is an ongoing gag, but the Sim has been a bit kinder to him this season. Back pockets are generally s**t as pointed out by 9% of the survey and a couple of hawks must be still salty about Noobz0r costing them a game early this season.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-10_19-4-38.png
    upload_2018-10-10_19-4-38.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back