Media S27 - Sweet FA Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to submit a formal application to be considered for rookie of the year.

Reasoning:
  • I have just signed up.
  • I am uncommonly handsome. My mum tells me every morning.
  • While I did play 3 rounds of season 15, a combination of functional alcoholism, functional alcoholism (double the functionality) and a beaver attack (the bad kind) prevented me from playing further into the season.
  • I've already missed round 1 due to a deep brain injury, from which I am now recovered.
  • Cheese.
  • I am willing to bribe you but after a recent ethics training course, I can't offer one unless you ask for it.
  • It will demonstrate the SFA's dedication to ethnic and gender diversity.

Please, do the right thing.
As a teammate of yours, I'll discuss this with my fellow committee and get back to you shortly.

While I did play 3 rounds of season 15, a combination of functional alcoholism, functional alcoholism (double the functionality) and a beaver attack (the bad kind) prevented me from playing further into the season.

That’s standard around these parts though. If anything, NOT being an alcoholic prevents you from playing.

Just ask our alcohol spokesperson Elton Johns Wig

That’s standard around these parts though. If anything, NOT being an alcoholic prevents you from playing.

Just ask our alcohol spokesperson Elton Johns Wig
So it's the beavers then that we need to worry about.
Note: They are repopulating in european waterways. An actual environmental success story. Who would have thought.

I would like to submit a formal application to be considered for rookie of the year.

Reasoning:
  • I have just signed up.
  • While I did play 3 rounds of season 15, a combination of functional alcoholism, functional alcoholism (double the functionality) and a beaver attack (the bad kind) prevented me from playing further into the season.
  • I've already missed round 1 due to a deep brain injury, from which I am now recovered.
  • Cheese.
  • I am willing to bribe you but after a recent ethics training course, I can't offer one unless you ask for it.

I think sausageroll has dibs on being a rookie but not a rookie

WaynesWorld19 you havent added the eventual winner to the op yet....
I’m overseas trying to type with big fingers and preemptive text :'(

Back in Aust , tomorrow & i’ll add all the new rookies to the OP, and some other updates ..... welcome to the League ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't like you
Theres more to it than meets the eye... He offered sexual favours to be my player agent and I knocked him back.

How does one get a player agent, and what services do they offer? Will they post on my behalf so I can snort Wiesn Pulver on weekends?
If you show enough promise they come to you.. agents and girls all come crawling once your status improves. WaynesWorld19 has obviously followed my junior qooty career and realises Im going to be a star.

If you show enough promise they come to you.. agents and girls all come crawling once your status improves. WaynesWorld19 has obviously followed my junior qooty career and realises Im going to be a star.
Well the reality is .... i’m a $$$$ Qooty Agent, hungry to exploit new Rookies.

Really though, i will be starting up a player agency to negotiate with these unscrupulous Captains ..... i can be you best friend & my rates are a messily 30%

Hey...It's not natural for me to be nice.
I tried my best.

Besides, it's par for the course these days. Call it media training.
I worked as a PR assistant trying not to give away the fact my multi national company wasn't trying to screw people over... In the end I was dumped by redundancy

Reasoning:
  • I have just signed up.
  • Cheese.

Sounds great but your not as pretty as me... I also have the equipment to make any man chose me over you....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back