Resource S29 Sign-up Thread and Useful Links (New players wanted)

Remove this Banner Ad

you will be disliked by the good names of the SFA community
Um yeah. That wasn't because you played for the Bombers...

Some real advice for your rookie season MITS; Whatever I did, do the opposite of it. Don't start a media thread without any content. And if Tigerturbulance offers you a post-game rub he's not talking about a massage, use your discretion.

Some real advice for your rookie season MITS; Whatever I did, do the opposite of it. Don't start a media thread without any content. And if Tigerturbulance offers you a post-game rub he's not talking about a massage, use your discretion.
Do we really need to bring up specifics? Shit all signs still point to rookies joining anyone but the Bombers

TBF TalkingFootyNow1223 was led astray by WW19 and the less than ideal behavior was following instruction to try and make his way to the Bombers. TFN go played a little due to inexperience in the league.

TBF TalkingFootyNow1223 was led astray by WW19 and the less than ideal behavior was following instruction to try and make his way to the Bombers. TFN go played a little due to inexperience in the league.
I take huge offence to this .....massive insult to my rep ....TFN got played a LOT

Accuracy is important when conveying a story .....if you keep this up, I'll start calling you Tom Browne

I take huge offence to this .....massive insult to my rep ....TFN got played a LOT

Accuracy is important when conveying a story .....if you keep this up, I'll start calling you Tom Browne
Thank you Wayne. It doesn't take much to make you slip on your ass these days. Like i said Rookies take note.

Tony Browne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would any rookie want to join the Bombers? That's one way to be whitewashed and never make a name for yourself in this league. Who are their S29 rooks anyway? There were about 5 of them, and the only one I remember is the one who actually wasn't a rookie.

unnamed-6.gif

I’ve been offered very generous financial and sexual incentives to play for the bombers that would be very hard to match. Plus I don’t have to train and get free beer on game days.

Plus our family movie nights are fantastic!

sdf-3.jpg

Not that ive been there or done that but if your a rookie, dont join the Bombers. They will destroy any Qooty respect you may wish to attain, you will be disliked by the good names of the SFA community and you will end up under the bus of one of WW19s dire plans to rip apart this fine establishment. Oh wait i have been there and done that. Learn from my mistake rookies.

Good work dick rash..

You just sold the Bombers beautifully to MITS

We’ll see how you go half way through the season, when your tail is between your legs and no one will pick you up because the Bombers have delisted you, just because they can.
From the Bears, the Bombers Sign ......nah nah you'll have to wait ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back