Resource Season 34 Sign up Thread (New players required!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright, I know all too well how you committee nuffs are sticklers for the rules so I’ll fill in a stupid sheet thingo.

Name (your BigFooty username): VeinGlorious (can you not ******* read)
Preferred Position 1: Reverse KohPhi
Preferred Position 2: Left Right Out
Preferred Position 3: adsense has removed this response due to its gratuitous content
Number: 25
Height: what are you, a copper?
Weight: That’s personal, muscle weighs more than fat
Preferred Team (if you have one): Bombers
State (optional): Constant readiness.
How did you hear about the S.F.A? I was the Sweet F.A.

I'm just going to drop this in here for no reason at all:

Finals Eligibility
In order to be eligible to play in finals games for a given team. A player must be on their official list at least 4 weeks prior to the end of the regular season. For example, in a 13-round season, in order for a player to be eligible to play in finals games for Team A, they must be named on Team A's official squad before the conclusion of Round 9.

Finals Eligibility
In order to be eligible to play in finals games for a given team. A player must be on their official list at least 4 weeks prior to the end of the regular season. For example, in a 13-round season, in order for a player to be eligible to play in finals games for Team A, they must be named on Team A's official squad before the conclusion of Round 9.
Why you have to go and ruin all the fun ffs. Could have waited til they named him next week

Finals Eligibility

Rumour has it ABV was asked to return because some members of the Baghdad LG were afraid of having to face the Bears next week without a veteran poster preventing them from melting all over the shop like last season.

I’ve never seen a poster say that their “out”, only to keep posting for a week as many times as S33 Bears/Bombers

Last edited:
Rumour has it ABV was asked to return because some members of the Baghdad LG were afraid of having to face the Bears next week without a veteran poster preventing them from melting all over the shop like last season.

I’ve never seen a poster say that “their out”, only to keep posting for a week as many times as S33 Bears/Bombers
Fake news.

I’ve never seen a poster say that “their out”, only to keep posting for a week as many times as S33 Bears/Bombers
Wipe your chin mate.

Wipe your chin mate.

I triggered you within 4 minutes on a Saturday. Don’t end need to tag or quote you to instantly get your attention.

F*** next week is going to fun.

I’ve never seen a poster say that their “out”, only to keep posting for a week as many times as S33 Bears/Bombers
305931542_634078918087565_6058290749217383521_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why you have to go and ruin all the fun ffs. Could have waited til they named him next week
Because I think it's a stupid rule. With so many inactive players around these days the league will clearly be better off with ABV playing finals instead.

I'd like to see if the Bombers LG have the talent to get the rule changed in the next 10 days.

Finals Eligibility
Lol you drop this and Senor M likes it, aint life grand.

I’ve caught another one.

Two in less than ten minutes.

Bring on Round 13– there’s no other supporter base so obsessed with responding to everything I say
Obvious you rate yourself more than us mate, just remember personal attacks are an offence.

Last edited:

Finals Eligibility
Outstanding. I’m a bit out of shape after my sabbatical anyway.

0656A3B3-3DEA-4B12-8B4D-04AF279EB91B.gif

Rour has it that your mummy tucks you into bed at night.

Finals Eligibility
s**t! I think I missed out by a week.

200.gif

Finals Eligibility
Would be relevant if we had any intention of playing VeinGlorious in the finals.

We can bomb out spectacularly all on our own and without his help, pretty sure.

Which minority groups cause are you going to appropriate this season?

Would be really nice if you could announce it before the Thursday too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back