Resource Season 34 Sign up Thread (New players required!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I think it's a stupid rule. With so many inactive players around these days the league will clearly be better off with ABV playing finals instead.

I'd like to see if the Bombers LG have the talent to get the rule changed in the next 10 days.
It's a great rule that will not be going away any time soon.

The Bombers adding VeinGlorious to their line-up for finals would make them too powerful and make the finals uncompetitive. It is unfair on all the other teams competing for the premiership and fan engagement will dwindle if the premiership race is a forgone conclusion before it begins.

Shouldn’t the thread title say “Season 34 Sign up Thread (New players required up until round 9?!)”

And what is this 13 round season malarkey!?!?

Couldn’t we have had some bulk mid season byes based on the irrelevant competition’s model?

Surely a mathemagician with mad spreadsheet skillz like AllBran or H8 could’ve fabricated a far more suitable solution?

You’d think after Clods first failed stint as administrator of this great organisation that they would’ve figured out what will work and what will not.

Rules are there to be Broken , unless they penalise the Bombers for any misdemeanour, then the rules are good the rules are great we surrender our will as of this date.

video city GIF

smh Kennedy Parker's ridiculous rules are now preventing TWO former Sweet luminaries from playing finals this season. Oh well, I'm sure those inactive players are better off having the fun.

smh Kennedy Parker's ridiculous rules are now preventing TWO former Sweet luminaries from playing finals this season. Oh well, I'm sure those inactive players are better off having the fun.
Someone needs to speak up for the voiceless. Inactives have been cast aside in this league for far too long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to speak up for the voiceless. Inactives have been cast aside in this league for far too long.
I'm sure the 14th team will help boost their numbers.

The Bombers adding VeinGlorious to their line-up for finals would make them too powerful and make the finals uncompetitive. It is unfair on all the other teams competing for the premiership and fan engagement will dwindle if the premiership race is a forgone conclusion before it begins.
Suit yourself KP.

Seems awfully petty to me, but there’s no rule stopping VeinGlorious from posting in our finals threads anyway, right?

ABA801F0-AE12-415E-B02A-1D165BE6155B.gif

Then won’t fan engagement “dwindle” anyway by your own logic?
ABV around the ground signing autographs = good
ABV on the field helping the Bombers win every final by 80+ points = bad

It's a great rule that will not be going away any time soon.

Too powerful … in a “random” Sim?

Surely you are not suggesting that the Sim can be influenced?

Oh dear

Does inactive include your good self in the Admin role?

If so, it is still better than the last guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back