Scandal Sam Newman caught in UFC like fight with teenage skateboarders in Docklands

Remove this Banner Ad

Young Kai thinking he's a hero for dobbing on that big baddie Sam and having it videoed so he could show the world.

You embarrassed yourself badly on national television son.

Schooled by a 73 year old. Next time you see a big sign that says not to do something, instead of ignoring it and videoing the result, just take notice of it and move on.

Young Kai thinking he's a hero for dobbing on that big baddie Sam and having it videoed so he could show the world.

You embarrassed yourself badly on national television son.

Schooled by a 73 year old. Next time you see a big sign that says not to do something, instead of ignoring it and videoing the result, just take notice of it and move on.

Everyone with a camera phone is a faux-celebrity nowadays.

Assumed this was a bumped thread when I saw the title. Sam's beef with skater punks goes back about as far as his hate for trucks on the freeway, I reckon.

From 2007:

Edit: Ok I should've watched the video in the OP first, carry on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious, what is a "UFC like fight" because nothing I saw in any footage resembles a UFC fight in any way, shape or form.
This is the age of journalism we live in. Next we'll be hearing about how the kids are suffering from PTSD after Sam bashed their heads in. They were lucky to escape alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back