Sam Skinner

Remove this Banner Ad

Get in there Seymour!

I like this a lot. Can play both ends really well. If his knee holds up I wouldn't be surprised if he's cemented a spot in our backline by the end of the year.

We like Sam’s athleticism, aggression and competitiveness and while he has shown an ability to play at either end of the ground, we see him playing mostly in the backline, where he performed strongly with South Adelaide in the back half of the 2021 season,” Power list manager Jason Cripps told the club website.

Tamzarian! Get on your man!

One clip-based rehash episode aside, ‘The Principal and the Pauper’ (Skinner is actually Tamzarian) is the lowest-rated episode (IMDb) up to that point and is often cited as the moment The Simpsons’ golden era ended, or even jumped the shark.

It first aired in the States the day after the 1997 Grand Final.

In conclusion:

D8577072-F68B-4405-AC2C-8A9B481D20C1.gif

Quick question: have the rules changed for delisted free agency? I wasn't aware clubs could pick up DFAs who'd been delisted last year, I thought it was only this season

Quick question: have the rules changed for delisted free agency? I wasn't aware clubs could pick up DFAs who'd been delisted last year, I thought it was only this season

If they are delisted from an AFL club, then nominate for the mid season draft, and go undrafted, can be picked up as a DFA (i believe).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good pick up.
Perfect age profile given McKenzie and Jonas closer to the end than start.
A lot like Aliir in that he Intercepts, rather than spoils, which was why we let Dougall go.
Liked the quick give off as well.

From his 2020 AFL Record Season Guide profile.

After 3 knee reconstructions in his career, the key position player got through his first full season since joining the Lions, playing 19 NEAFL games. Super competitive one on one contests, he has proven he can play as a forward and defender.

He played 2 games for Brisbane in 2020, no NEAFL was played in 2020 and 10 times was named one of the 4 emergencies. So he was an easy delist candidate after 5 seasons on the list.

Another pick where the Port Adelaide recruiting mechanic reckons he can take something from the differential and use it to fix the carburetor when need be. I reckon he will be playing back, forward and in the ruck.

One clip-based rehash episode aside, ‘The Principal and the Pauper’ (Skinner is actually Tamzarian) is the lowest-rated episode (IMDb) up to that point and is often cited as the moment The Simpsons’ golden era ended, or even jumped the shark.

It first aired in the States the day after the 1997 Grand Final.

In conclusion:

View attachment 1273803
Season 9. On the tail end of the golden era. Season 10 the last definitive season in it. Season 11 mostly, but the decline had started. Season 12 it had clearly past it's heyday and should have been looking to wrap up end of that year and be remembered as a fantastic piece of work that had something for all ages.

Really savvy move by Port to pick him up as a DFA prior to him nominating for the national draft.

Looks like exactly the type of key position prospect we needed on the list, and with a body that is developed enough to play AFL sooner rather than later if he can earn himself a spot in the 22.

Really savvy move by Port to pick him up as a DFA prior to him nominating for the national draft.

The kid looks like exactly the type of key position prospect we needed on the list.

I am not sure he is a prospect anymore… looks like he could be good to go from round 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From his 2020 AFL Record Season Guide profile.

After 3 knee reconstructions in his career, the key position player got through his first full season since joining the Lions, playing 19 NEAFL games. Super competitive one on one contests, he has proven he can play as a forward and defender.

He played 2 games for Brisbane in 2020, no NEAFL was played in 2020 and 10 times was named one of the 4 emergencies. So he was an easy delist candidate after 5 seasons on the list.

Another pick where the Port Adelaide recruiting mechanic reckons he can take something from the differential and use it to fix the carburetor when need be. I reckon he will be playing back, forward and in the ruck.
“We like Sam’s athleticism, aggression and competitiveness and while he has shown an ability to play at either end of the ground, we see him playing mostly in the backline, where he performed strongly with South Adelaide in the back half of the 2021 season,” said Port Adelaide List Manager, Jason Cripps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back