Player Watch Sam Walsh is ranked 16th in the AFL for turnovers when under no pressure

Remove this Banner Ad

Let it never be forgotten that this thread suggested that the UNEMPLOYED Sydney Stack was better than Sam Walsh who was just best on ground in a semi final.

Let it never be forgotten that this thread suggested that the UNEMPLOYED Sydney Stack was better than Sam Walsh who was just best on ground in a semi final.
Is this how you celebrate winning in September?

Bumping a crappy thread started 4 years ago by some Richmond nuffie?? :$

Okay mate...

We will NEVER FORGET that somebody on the internet once compared Sam Walsh and Sydney Stack as 18-year-old Rising Star candidates..

They even mentioned that Walsh's disposal was untidy. Oh my god! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird people pick on him occasionally having an untidy disposal when you have someone like Clayton Oliver routinely kicking around his body in hope to no one and no one picks on that. Okay I just did.

But you take the good with the bad in footy. Walsh is a phenomenal player when fully fit so not much bad to pick on, but you look at someone like Blake Acres who has some of the worst kicking going around but boy does he make up for it.

Weird people pick on him occasionally having an untidy disposal when you have someone like Clayton Oliver routinely kicking around his body in hope to no one and no one picks on that. Okay I just did.

But you take the good with the bad in footy. Walsh is a phenomenal player when fully fit so not much bad to pick on, but you look at someone like Blake Acres who has some of the worst kicking going around but boy does he make up for it.
Tall poppy syndrome. Walsh is elite. People can't handle that the Blues have 3 or 4 of the best players in the AFL.

Walsh's gut running is incredible. Watching him live is a sight to see. He just backs up contest after contest, cracks in and bursts through gaps. Very different type of player to Rozee but he is incredible at what he does

Walsh's gut running is incredible. Watching him live is a sight to see. He just backs up contest after contest, cracks in and bursts through gaps. Very different type of player to Rozee but he is incredible at what he does

They really should've tagged him. I'm guessing Hawthorn will when we play you next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back