who is the best young gun... Daicos, Green, Gulden, Rowell or Walsh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Johnson has Rowell 8th in his draft class :think:

My list of best under 23 players.

1 Chad Warner.
2 Nick Daicos.
3 Luke Jackson.
4 Errol Gulden.
5 Caleb Serong.

Walsh, Rowell, Anderson, Green are absolute stars and you could throw a blanket over all of them really. (I'm counting Rozee and Butters as being too old). Also know I am favouring Freo, but I genuinely think Luke Jackson should be rated in the top 3.

1 Chad Warner.
2 Nick Daicos.
3 Luke Jackson.
4 Errol Gulden.
5 Caleb Serong.

Walsh, Rowell, Anderson, Green are absolute stars and you could throw a blanket over all of them really. (I'm counting Rozee and Butters as being too old). Also know I am favouring Freo, but I genuinely think Luke Jackson should be rated in the top 3.

Walsh, butters and Rozee are all from the same draft 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood fans say Daicos
Carlton fans say anybody but Daicos Walsh

90 Day Fiance Idk GIF by TLC
Looks like my wretched tart of a neighbour who complains to council if an extra car is parked out on the road.

1 Chad Warner.
2 Nick Daicos.
3 Luke Jackson.
4 Errol Gulden.
5 Caleb Serong.

Definitely agree with Jackson being there, he's incredible. Curious about why you put Warner first though

If we’re playing a team of 22 v’s 22 Clones then 22 Jacksons smashes all of them.
Not quite how it works I know but worth a thought!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Had a bit of a down year in 2023 but seems to be back to close to what he produced in 2022. Very damaging goal kicking midfielder.
He looked great against Collingwood and Essendon, what a draft steal he was

1 Chad Warner.
2 Nick Daicos.
3 Luke Jackson.
4 Errol Gulden.
5 Caleb Serong.

Walsh, Rowell, Anderson, Green are absolute stars and you could throw a blanketn over all of them really. (I'm counting Rozee and Butters as being too old). Also know I am favouring Freo, but I genuinely think Luke Jackson should be rated in the top 3.

Chad Warner is a very good young player but I can’t fathom putting him ahead of Tom Green or anybody on this list.

Hayden Young is coming fast!

For me:

1. Green (big, strong, tackles, born leader, kicks goals)
2. Daicos (mercurial, kicks goals)
3. Rowell (arcade mode numbers, coming like a bullet for top position)
4. Walsh (leader & showed last year he is built for the big-time)
5. Gulden (exquisite field kick, strong finals campaign last year)

1 Serong
2 Green etc

Only 1 of these players has won a award worth anything and is too injured to defend himself and that's Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back