Rumour Sam Wick's - Teammates ex

Remove this Banner Ad

If it was true or half true, rightly or wrongly he's going to have a hard time fitting in. Particularly if the ex bf is in the best 22. It's just frowned upon in society for the most part. Even though it happens alot. Would be good if they just said they're now eskimo brothers and moved on. Rough for it to get out in the media though. Listening to Gary Lyon on SEN talk about it was rough listening

I've witnessed this kind of stuff in local sport, it's the sought of thing that can get messy very quickly no matter if the team mates get long or not.

Why is the dude who was falsely accused of something shoved out for a week (or however long it's going to be)?

Why not put the one doing the sooking on the sidelines?

Relative position in the team.

Had they been dating 4 weeks or 4 months or 4 years. That would be the main thing from my perspective.

If it had been 4 years wait a while. 4 weeks the whiny player should STFU.

Also even if he is dating the ex-girlfriend of a teammate. That is not a crime.

The ex-boyfriend of that woman has no say in who his former girlfriend now dates.
The gf is irrelevant in this situation though. No one is saying SHE should/shouldn't act a certain way.

All that actually matters is the feelings of the ex as they're in the football environment.

Said feelings might be wrong/immature/etc. but if they are present and end up causing a scene (as is rumored) that's the reality of the situation and it falls back to Wicks as the cause

wRVR7u.gif

Some disgraceful comments in here from a morality perspective.

Haven't read a single comment about owning a woman.

If you think you're a good friend by shagging your mate's ex without his blessing you're a complete F-wit and will be friendless before you know it.

Generally this is what your 20's are all about. Learning what sort of dogcrap people you want to weed out of your life before you settle down properly with a family and friends who share the same values.

The gf is irrelevant in this situation though. No one is saying SHE should/shouldn't act a certain way.

All that actually matters is the feelings of the ex as they're in the football environment.

Said feelings might be wrong/immature/etc. but if they are present and end up causing a scene (as is rumored) that's the reality of the situation and it falls back to Wicks as the cause

Or he should stop being a mopey campaigner and move on.

If you think you're a good friend by shagging your mate's ex without his blessing you're a complete F-wit and will be friendless before you know it.

Generally this is what your 20's are all about. Learning what sort of dogcrap people you want to weed out of your life before you settle down properly with a family and friends who share the same values.
Some comments about this being about proprietorial behaviour n the 1st page - but overall I agree with you - in cases where the guy has been dumped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the Connor Blakely and Ed Langdon situation all over

Ed left and Connor was delisted a few years later

Some disgraceful comments in here from a morality perspective.

Except you are assuming Wicks and this other player are friends. Are you friends with everyone you work with?

Except you are assuming Wicks and this other player are friends. Are you friends with everyone you work with?

I'm a professional in an organisation that employs 11,000 staff in Victoria.

My cohort was 91% female when I started 15 years ago and is 89% female now.

I simply DO NOT sh!t where I eat.

On some occasions it works, but more often than not it doesn't, and when it doesn't it's a far deeper fall than any benefit of it working out.

I’m not sure what planet you’re on if you think situations like this don’t cause issues.

We’ll have you break up with a partner and then have them hook up with a mate you see every day.

Don’t for one second start to say your attitude would be “who gives a s**t? I don’t own them.”

This.

Of course no one owns them but in what world is it not going to cause some pain for the person who used to go out with them? If they still have particularly strong feelings for the girl it would be hard to know that they are with anyone else at all let alone someone you see routinely.

No it’s not illegal or immoral as such but expecting it not to cause an issue is absurd

This.

Of course no one owns them but in what world is it not going to cause some pain for the person who used to go out with them? If they still have particularly strong feelings for the girl it would be hard to know that they are with anyone else at all let alone someone you see routinely.

No it’s not illegal or immoral as such but expecting it not to cause an issue is absurd

Not illegal, but if you're friends with the other bloke then it's immoral. Poor character and values. Not good for a team or workplace culture and can disrupt a group quickly.

Thanks, Been wondering who the sook is.
Quality comment.

I guess when you’ve been grovelling round in the slop like your team has been for the last 10 years - you have to throw anything you can at us, even if you are left with dogshite all over your hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back