Ebert - 23 disposals, 7 marks, 2 goals, 6th best
Koula - 19 disposals, 4 marks
White - 6 disposals, 2 marks
Gilham - 7 disposals, 1 mark
Morgan - 18 disposals, 7 marks, 5th best
Patfull - 6 disposals, 3 marks, 2 goals

RESERVES
Champion - 2 goals

From the Port game....Ackland in my view was BOG. He was the major reason we got back in the game. He dominated the middle in the 2nd half...then he did a groin.

Ebert was the matchwinner in the last quarter picking up most of his disposals (would have been between 12-15), making a number of interceptions and kicking 2 last quarter goals. He just continues to impress. Hes had over 100 disposals in the last 4 weeks.

Morgan continues to impress as well.

*grins* YAY for Koula!! Nice to see he can still play when I'm not there going nuts on the sidelines :)

I watched on TV yesterday and he seemed to be a bit down on influence but he ran all day except for a tiny bit in the 3rd when he was taken off. He must've been bloody exhausted.

Originally posted by Macca19
Ackland - 15 disposals, 6 marks, 13 hitouts, 2nd best
From the Port game....Ackland in my view was BOG. He was the major reason we got back in the game. He dominated the middle in the 2nd half...then he did a groin.

Bugger. Did he come back? Was there any mention whether this may keep him off the park for an extended period?

Re: Re: SANFL Power Round 12

Originally posted by mic59
Bugger. Did he come back? Was there any mention whether this may keep him off the park for an extended period?

Dunno. He did it in the last 2-3 minutes of the match while chasing someone. I thought it was just a standard hammy.

Bit worrying considering hes just had OP.

Koula turned it over a little bit too much with his kicking and didn't have the influence that he has had on matches from the matches through May.

Originally posted by sog35
Koula turned it over a little bit too much with his kicking and didn't have the influence that he has had on matches from the matches through May.

Berni. If Koula wants to push for selection, then dont ever not go to a West game again. The first time you dont go, he plays like Adam Kingsley. IT HAS GOT TO STOP!

;)

Originally posted by Kid Dynamite!
Berni. If Koula wants to push for selection, then dont ever not go to a West game again. The first time you dont go, he plays like Adam Kingsley. IT HAS GOT TO STOP!

;)

*blushes* I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!! I swear I'll make it to as many games as I can BUT I can't go to all of them.

Besides, he's a big boy, he doesn't need this insane loser screming for him to be good. Remember Round 3 v WWT? Round 7 v Port? (I won't mention the other game I missed - Round 4 v Centrals...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back