Sarah Palin ? (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Palin shot her mouth off at the Republican convention. She received a lot of support from various commentators around the world, including our very own Janet Albrechtson, who described her as having "moxy".

Andrew Bolt would have fallen on his knees and asked for her hand in marriage, if only it were permitted. John McCain was an afterthought in Bolt's view of the Republican ticket for the Presidency.

I think the only real Independent host on tv got it pretty much right on with the SP issue.[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XyfZXTUG_h8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XyfZXTUG_h8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

IMO she wasn't ready, but she may be in 4-8 years. What this thread going to look like then?:D

Palin reveals a shocking lack of knowledge and understanding of important issues.

Biden suffers from an acute case of foot-in-mouth disease.

But hey, we can loosely categorise both their stumbles as 'gaffes', so why not criticise them equally? :rolleyes:

The problem must lie with that damn sexist liberal media rather than with the tedious false equivalences that I've drawn.

Palin reveals a shocking lack of knowledge and understanding of important issues.

Biden suffers from an acute case of foot-in-mouth disease.

But hey, we can loosely categorise both their stumbles as 'gaffes', so why not criticise them equally? :rolleyes:

The problem must lie with that damn sexist liberal media rather than with the tedious false equivalences that I've drawn.

Well I think Lou was just doing more of the same on the other side of the fence to make things equal. Sure he could of bashed too her but why? It had been done to death already. If you dont think he is fair, you prob dont watch him. They both sucked imo. I certainly didn't vote for either of them. But what makes Lou better than most is he refuses to go along the CNN tracks. I certainly give him far more cred than most...hang on, no everyone else on that network.As for that last point I think that was not entirely the point he was making. It was more the bias, rather than the sexism

As for those false equivalences, there was never any equivalences between Plain and Biden in the first place no? Entirely different histories there.I centainly wouldn't expect her to be on his level.His experience crushes hers

Just to cap off my Lou Dobbs love affair this quote right here is why he own's everyone else on mainstream/cable tv

"I don't know about you, but I can't take seriously anyone who takes either the Republican Party or Democratic Party seriously — in part because neither party takes you and me seriously

Like I posted earlier frothing at the mouth and smashing keyboards

She really must be some kind of threat in 2012 for the moonbats and the KOS kids to go after her like this

Urm, you are being idiotic.

You ask why people hate her, someone gives an example, and you claim they are frothing at the mouth smashing keyboards.

It was a perfectly legitimate example. Her ignorance is astounding. I could give another example, one where she demeaned fruit fly research, calling it a waste of taxpayer’s money while chortling to fellow ignorant rally attendees. I would give that example, but I am so terribly afraid that doing so will force you to accuse me of frothing at the mouth and smashing keyboards.

So instead I will just play it safe and tell you she is a top woman and everything is fine. I find this to be the easiest way to deal with idiocy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back