Rumour Schammer keen for a move to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS won't get Barlow because he has already signed a new contract with Fremantle earlier this season.
Who out of our youngsters is he better than?
Is Schammer contracted? If not we could draft him like Collingwood did with Luke Ball instead of trading for him.

Please delete this thread as their is no substance or credibility to it, just like Big Cox who is a waste of time. He is a well known sh#t stirrer who likes to post his fantasy land dreamings and watch the response he gets.

BC - Crawl back under that rock you live in Pee Wee, there's nothing Big about you at all.

I think he would suit the crows style. however he has played stuff all footy for the past two years and something tells me he would be on the verge of being delisted. I think the crows could get him ridiculously cheap. i think they would get him for a 4th round pick. In a shallow draft I think he would add some good experience to a young squad. he is only 25 and could prove to be a good injection into what is arguable a weak midfield. The bonus is if he is cheap it means we will not have lost much at all and we dont feel like we have to play him.

I love it how everyone says they would pass on possible trades that are put forward. I'm sure I read the same when names such as Corey Enright and Jordan Russell have been put forward in the past. I dont think people would say no to them now.

I would certainly look at Schammer and seeing he cant get a game for Freo this year a late pick would be on the table :thumbsu:

Please delete this thread as their is no substance or credibility to it, just like Big Cox who is a waste of time. He is a well known sh#t stirrer who likes to post his fantasy land dreamings and watch the response he gets.

BC - Crawl back under that rock you live in Pee Wee, there's nothing Big about you at all.

You mean like the Jonathon Griffin rumors which were apparantly garbage the ones he confirmed to be true in his latest interview Quality posters on this board like Drummond know my info is good TBH Schammer would walk into your best twenty two if todays anything to go by

You mean like the Jonathon Griffin rumors which were apparantly garbage the ones he confirmed to be true in his latest interview Quality posters on this board like Drummond know my info is good TBH Schammer would walk into your best twenty two if todays anything to go by
And which player from today's effort will you replace??

Hahahahahaha.

Keep in mind we've quite a few players missing that'd fit in our best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BC - Best laugh I've had since your last post. Bah hahahahaha!

Do we really want the Brent Reilly of Fremantle, when we already have a Brent Reilly of our own?

That's a big insult to Reilly. Schammer has gone to pieces in the last couple of years and I can't see him adding anything to our team at all. The only people delighted with this trade would be West Adelaide and Fremantle.

I think Reilly's been pretty harshly judged at times and his form in a new role has been pretty good lately.

Once Dangerfield heads into the midfied its just flat out embarassing, Clueless, turnover after turnover. Falls over himself more than Cristiano Ronaldo and a bit like Ronaldo really hates the hard stuff. Id be surprised if he makes it to 100 games IMO. Well I know he wouldnt at West Coast. Would of been delisted already I imagine

Dangerifield may appear tough at times but Im not blind. Hangs out on the back of contests looking for cheap handball receives.

From another board but goes to show what this guy is about. I wouldn't be surprised if he suffered from attention deficit disorder.

From another board but goes to show what this guy is about. I wouldn't be surprised if he suffered from attention deficit disorder.

I don't you think you can even try to fail that hard. Yet he does it effortlessly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back