Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
& what is your level of information beyond the normal media? On the ground delivery is in the hands of the States & at network level I've been advised. The follow up injection is the delay on paper?

So the Feds are taking credit for the vaccine for doing what exactly? We haven't started vaccinating, though at the time they said the deal would push us up the queue.

Also, they don't have to do the hard work of working out a distribution plan.

Does anyone anywhere have any faith whatsoever that people in LNP states won't get the jab first. Morrison has decided he gets it first himself hasn't he?

This is the problem with a Government which can't be trusted.

As the Minister for Health said of Frydenberg:

"Just because you're from Victoria doesn't mean you're for Victoria."

Remember that people of Kooyong.

“Victoria has been like watching a car crash in motion”.
What a dumb campaigner.

So the Feds are taking credit for the vaccine for doing what exactly? We haven't started vaccinating, though at the time they said the deal would push us up the queue.

Also, they don't have to do the hard work of working out a distribution plan.

Does anyone anywhere have any faith whatsoever that people in LNP states won't get the jab first. Morrison has decided he gets it first himself hasn't he?

This is the problem with a Government which can't be trusted.

I'm not trusting anyone in the face of poorly informed criticism, cheered on by mindless cheerleaders.
So if Dan gets it right & Gladys gets it right ..... fair dinkum.

heck me we are about to be completely farked by Morrison and Frydenberg’s fairytale economics. That is a scary article.

lol. Pascoe is clueless on economics. Keynesian throttlerism. I guess he sucked someone in with his insane piffle.

"The graph shows it is government policy to reduce GDP growth by 10 per cent over the next three financial years – an average of 3.3 per cent a year"

"Yet we are being promised unprecedented austerity. "

Lol at those having a go at Kelly without having any clue at all. As if Arts grads have any idea re "science" ie Plibersek. Surprise Surprise that the resident anti semite jumps on a bandwagon without a clue.

Take this pathetic example

Kelly has expressed scepticism about the COVID vaccine, even if approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, he pushes unproven drug treatments, including one that is meant for head lice, and says it is akin to “child abuse” to make children wear masks.

By head lice treatment she means (probably unable to spell it correctly) Ivermectin. Fail 1

re Covid vaccine. Reason for doubt. Fail 2.

re children well given a child under 16 are less likely to die of lightning than covid he has a point. Fail 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. Pascoe is clueless on economics. Keynesian throttlerism. I guess he sucked someone in with his insane piffle.

"The graph shows it is government policy to reduce GDP growth by 10 per cent over the next three financial years – an average of 3.3 per cent a year"

"Yet we are being promised unprecedented austerity. "
I guess one is forced to confect a phrase like “Keynesian throttlerism” when the COVID pandemic has so resoundingly proven Keynes to be correct.

Last edited:
Nah the flogs that call Australia Day by the other moron name have a lock on that.
Yeah tell me about it! January 26th as a national Australia Day has a history going all the way back to 1994.

How does 50,000 years of continuous custodianship stack up against THAT!!!

Phd in sociology.

Yeah says it all about her and the sort of individual who quotes her.
Full marks to you for continuing your exceedingly lonely campaign against holders of arts degrees.

Makes YOU feel all warm and fuzzy inside and that’s clearly a big driver.

Full marks to you for continuing your exceedingly lonely campaign against holders of arts degrees.

Makes YOU feel all warm and fuzzy inside and that’s clearly a big driver.

the amusing part is those people holding the arts degree are asking the conspiracy pollie to back the science

the amusing part is those people holding the arts degree are asking the conspiracy pollie to back the science
Not to mention the fact that in urinating on Arts degrees in preference to other more “vocational” degrees, the supposedly “jobs and growth” Coalition (lol) is deliberately hobbling the tertiary degree with the best long-term employment prospects of all.

Last edited:
Have the Liberal Party explained why government should take an active role in what people study?

I thought the party of personal freedom would allow the people to choose themselves and the market to sort out the rest :shrug:
The party of personal freedom also squeal like stuck pigs when people make their own financial choices. Like, say, divesting from fossil fuels companies.

Being a conservative* means making a firm decision to never again allow yourself to be troubled by qualms about hypocrisy.

Gotta say - Morrison's do nothing/have no policies/avoid all hard issues government is starting to create a few issues for the marketing man.

We have Matt Canavan and the other rogue Nationals running their own show on climate change.
We have Tim Wilson running his own show on super.
We have Craig Kelly going off piste on COVID vaccines.
We have Michael McCormack trying to prove he is more incompetent than Morrison - his latest contribution is that agriculture, mining and manufacturing should all be excluded from any emissions targets :eek:

And the whole time we have ScottyFromMarketing with no particular direction or policy at all.

I know the standard reply will be we are a "broad church" yada yada yada. But in the words of John Howard - "disunity is death"

We can only hope

Last edited:
Phd in sociology.

Yeah says it all about her and the sort of individual who quotes her.
I’m not sure you could have missed the point by more.

Gotta say - Morrison's do nothing/have no policies/avoid all hard issues government is starting to create a few issues for the marketing man.

We have Matt Canavan and the other rogue Nationals running their own show on climate change.
We have Tim Smith running his own show on super.
We have Craig Kelly going off piste on COVID vaccines.
We have Michael McCormack trying to prove he is more incompetent than Morrison - his latest contribution is that agriculture, mining and manufacturing should all be excluded from any emissions targets :eek:

And the whole time we have ScottyFromMarketing with no particular direction or policy at all.

I know the standard reply will be we are a "broad church" yada yada yada. But in the words of John Howard - "disunity is death"

We can only hope
Tim Smith? Or The Empty Suit, Tim Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back