Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As far as I cam see Sqomo stole the 4 stage plan from Dan Andrews?
Is Greg Hunt one of the world's worse Health Ministers? He has this air of genteel decency but also rubber stamps terrible policy.
Incompetent like the whole front bench.
What a conga line of geese.
This is not Morrison’s plan. It’s the national cabinets. Andrews is part of that.

This campaigners f’ed in the head

Home-quarantine ???
You gonna stick a copper in front of EVERY returned travellers house ???
* for vaccinated travellers. Provided there is still some rigour around testing, then it is an entirely sensible suggestion.

In years to come, the conservatives and fellow-travellers like the contemptible Murdoch will be despised for their inaction. And it will be their kids and grandkids who will pay the price.

Arent they despised now?

i think you will find climate change impacts will be minimal because cheap renewables, electric vehicles and hydorgen is now going to happen.

20 years ago climate change was a scary threat to our future. But it now looks like being mostly solved.

there are far bigger issues to worry about. The rise of authoritarianism, pandemics and nuclear accidents/attacks are bigger threats.

How so? if they don’t believe in climate change then they don’t think it will harm their kids and grand kids now do they.

it’s those who believe in climate change but don’t want to do much about it that your point applies to. Not climate deniers.
If they don't believe in climate change it's because of personal philosophy, not the overwhelming evidence.

They are prepared to risk their kids' futures based on their own flimsy beliefs.

Therefore they don't care about the future they leave their own kids.

Very ordinary indeed.

How so? if they don’t believe in climate change then they don’t think it will harm their kids and grand kids now do they.

it’s those who believe in climate change but don’t want to do much about it that your point applies to. Not climate deniers.

But the right has done themselves no favour in recent years by misinterpreting data on global warming for under 2 degrees.

They have sounded more like flat earthers.

Arent they despised now?

i think you will find climate change impacts will be minimal because cheap renewables, electric vehicles and hydorgen is now going to happen.

20 years ago climate change was a scary threat to our future. But it now looks like being mostly solved.

there are far bigger issues to worry about. The rise of authoritarianism, pandemics and nuclear accidents/attacks are bigger threats.
Can I have some of that rainbow you're surfing on?

No lockdowns unless EXTREME risk

Get this inept buffoon the fu** outta here
* Once hospitalisation and fatality rates are similar to the flu. QLD and VIC are both softer on this, they want the economy and borders to open once everyone has had the opportunity to be vaccinated regardless of the % of population that have. I agree with them, however not sure it is a wise thing to be pushing when the focus on on getting people vaccinated.

Stop deliberately telling only part of the story

If they don't believe in climate change it's because of personal philosophy, not the overwhelming evidence.

They are prepared to risk their kids' futures based on their own flimsy beliefs.

Therefore they don't care about the future they leave their own kids.

Very ordinary indeed.
No you can’t have it both ways. Either they believe in climate change or they don’t. Climate deniers don’t think climate change is a possible risk. They think it’s no risk at all. Therefore they do not believe it will harm their children. They are wrong.

Can I have some of that rainbow you're surfing on?
Go look at cost projections for these techs? go see the latest projections of Mac curves?

renewable electricity and electric vehicles are now taking over within the next twenty years regardless of what governments do because they are cheaper. Coal power and petrol cars are finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you can’t have it both ways. Either they believe in climate change or they don’t. Climate deniers don’t think climate change is a possible risk. They think it’s no risk at all. Therefore they do not believe it will harm their children. They are wrong.

Do you also view this as a left right issue, or is it more related to right/far right posturing?

Imagine being naive enough to believe any announcements coming from this guy then use it to whinge about "lefties"

He announced he bought millions of vaccines, where are they?

He announced AZ is available for all ages, only for AMA and GPs to contradict him

He announced bushfire relief funds, where are they?

You gotta be a fool to believe anything that comes out of this bullshitter's mouth
Millions of vaccines have been administered, more on the way. You don't pay on delivery.
AZ is available for anyone over 18, you can book online and get it at a GP. The GP will administer it after some questions and consent. Just because it is not the recommended vaccine for under 60s, doesn't mean it is not recommended.

Recipe for disaster given they can still spread it and how do we trust foreign provided vaccines (might not be vaccinated at all just knew someone to say they are or the country uses a dodgy one like sinopharm)

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If the Commonwealth is smart, and they f**king aren't, they will impose the same sort of requirements Israel has been applying for people wishing to both enter and leave Israel. A negative PCR test within 72 hours of departing/entering Israel. The PCR test provides evidence that the person has been vaccinated and is currently not COVID positive. I'm departing Israel at the end of the month, I have to do a PCR test before I'm allowed to leave Israel, and as evidence to my next destination (UAE) that I've been vaccinated and am COVID negative.

In addition, I have to have a vaccination certificate that I can provide to the authorities upon request.

In spite of overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary.

I'll tell you how this works. They start with the climate denial philosophy, based on things like political beliefs, self-interest, conspiracy theories, etc.

Then they scour the internet and wherever for information to support that philosophy.

Normal people believe the overwhelming evidence and base their stance on the issue on that. Which is what climate deniers don't do.

And on all this they stake their kids' futures. Not that they care, they won't be around when their kids likely suffer the effects.

I care more for the future of the kids of climate deniers than their own parents do.

A shame we have no vaccine.
A shame the modellings already been done toget into next stage is 80%,fully vaccinated.
Huh, we are only just 8%.

Ah, and idiots fall for this sh*t.

Yep, hook line and sinker. It's a plan for a plan with no timeframes.

We will not get out of phase 1 this year.

Millions of vaccines have been administered, more on the way. You don't pay on delivery.
AZ is available for anyone over 18, you can book online and get it at a GP. The GP will administer it after some questions and consent. Just because it is not the recommended vaccine for under 60s, doesn't mean it is not recommended.

Do you get paid for the shilling btw? Don't do it for free, that'd be sad

Millions administered? Fully vaccinated peeps stand at 1.5 million 8 months into the vaccine game, that stands at around 3% of the population, but you keep paddling the propaganda

Also, no, AZ is not available for everyone over 18, it depends. First of all, many GPs still don't have the shots, second, here's this:

Last edited:
Arent they despised now?

Sorry, you’re a goose.

How many people in this thread are over 40, not yet had their first jab, yet are complaining about the speed of the roll out?

If you are in Melbourne, you can get in within 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back