Official Match Thread Season 23 Round 5: Coney Island Warriors v East Side Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

The hostile takeover 2.0, or NWO 3.0 hasn't had a great start at East Side. Only the 1 win from 4 games isn't what The Filth Wizard would have wanted from his side at the start of this season, but hopefully they have a revival. The Warriors have had an equally poor start, the first real test of the Warriors during the Wooshette era.

The Hawks are coming off a low scoring lost against the Wolves, which is reflective of the quality of the two sides. Biggie had a big one though, with 27 touches in the tough conditions, while brahj managed 4 out of the 6 goals that they kicked.

The Warriors just went down against the Swamprats, and they'll be hoping that zackah can amass 25 touches and a goal for them again, along with the 4 goals of craffles.

Warriors by 16

Team Sheets by Thursday 8:59 pm WST

The hostile takeover 2.0, or NWO 3.0 hasn't had a great start at East Side. Only the 1 win from 4 games isn't what The Filth Wizard would have wanted from his side at the start of this season, but hopefully they have a revival. The Warriors have had an equally poor start, the first real test of the Warriors during the Wooshette era.

The Hawks are coming off a low scoring lost against the Wolves, which is reflective of the quality of the two sides. Biggie had a big one though, with 27 touches in the tough conditions, while brahj managed 4 out of the 6 goals that they kicked.

The Warriors just went down against the Swamprats, and they'll be hoping that zackah can amass 25 touches and a goal for them again, along with the 4 goals of craffles.

Warriors by 16

This write up is what they call in art terms, I believe, minimalist. Some funky piece of art, a wall with one dot or stripe on it. w***ers standing around going mmmm, yes, brilliant. Whilst the general population shake their head and wonder wtf is going on. Well done, should fetch a good price.

This write up is what they call in art terms, I believe, minimalist. Some funky piece of art, a wall with one dot or stripe on it. ******s standing around going mmmm, yes, brilliant. Whilst the general population shake their head and wonder wtf is going on. Well done, should fetch a good price.
Who are you calling minimalist flog? :mad: I'll have you know my girth is something to be admired.

The Filth Wizard likes it.

Who are you calling minimalist flog? :mad: I'll have you know my girth is something to be admired.

The Filth Wizard likes it.
A minimalist flog is when you pull it less than 3 times isn't it?

Do you even art, brah? The one thing definitely minimalist is your brain. And yes, your girth can be admired......under a microscope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind a hawk,
Especially when we pork,
wait that's a pig,
I've got massive ****
GN80 someone is doing a really bad version of your schtick

Look at fat boi, first name Dapper
Pre school version of a rapper
Even in a ladies thong
You still cannot see his schlong
Is so small its called a weiner
Stop 'fore I say something meaner

GN80 someone is doing a really bad version of your schtick

Look at fat boi, first name Dapper
Pre school version of a rapper
Even in a ladies thong
You still cannot see his schlong
Is so small its called a weiner
Stop 'fore I say something meaner

Gonna need you to write some kinda ballad in my honour.

I hope you washed your hands afterwards

Nah it's ok, I'm into that stuff.

A minimalist flog is when you pull it less than 3 times isn't it?

Do you even art, brah? The one thing definitely minimalist is your brain. And yes, your girth can be admired......under a microscope
pr0n is art.

One its finest examples too I might add.

Warriors by 16

Hostile takeover?

The only hostile takeover is me and Mr Eagle ungraciously reclaiming our plum roles back like the fat cats we are.

Hi Filthy, can't stay long.

Hi Wozzas ... something gratuitous to bolster your stocks in this game. No need to thank me.

View attachment 340748

He's a real MC, in London I think. We agreed I get to be 'The' Filth Wizard, he can be MC Filth Wizard.

Black Books fans are fine people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back