Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 16: Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

459512_7b723e4062b1e82a09f3ea42f8d683eb.png

This is what our team will look like this week:

B: Quadzilla - ChristopHaha - Obeanie1
HB: sportsmaniac89 - rickety - Fizzler
LOOSE BACKS: Power Raid - edgie - sataris - gaskin - Cheval
C: Firestarter - ant555 - GotTheGoodes
HF:

F: Dingster

R: ShaunDuggan - Ant Bear - philreich

INT: TradeDraft - bergholt

CHANGES:
Parking da bus.

Oooooohhhhhh very good morning Swampos.
I'm getting an extra three hours sleep each night this week.
Firstly that is because I can sleep soundly knowing we are going to torch you formidably on Sunday, and secondly so I will have a week's worth of energy to unleash for that night's celebrations.

Firstly that is because I can sleep soundly knowing we are going to torch you formidably on Sunday, and secondly so I will have a week's worth of energy to unleash for that night's celebrations.
Get all the beauty sleep you can get I reckon mate. You'll want to look good on all the highlight footage post game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but aw how cute!!!
You're very welcome here xenny.
Especially welcome if you can use your powers to summon kane & Fivey!

Excellent!

41 point headstart - Check
Home at the Underground - Check
Playing a group of minnows - Check
Parking the bus - Check

This is the recipe that will get the Swamprats into the finals from a 1-7 start and will be the greatest fairytale fightback in the SFA.

You're very welcome here xenny.
Especially welcome if you can use your powers to summon kane & Fivey!

kane249 I finally update the Jamie Cripps thread and be a good lil sponsor! Better late than never. I expect to be top 3 this year or boo!!

Miguel Sanchez Get out of your ivory tower and help me!!!!

Jezmiester40 Give my BB a hard time please, he been a naughty boy!

Now I better go back to Roys v Wonders match thread...I might get lost on my way back though...I hear there's a Subway store if I try a different route.

Now I better go back to Roys v Wonders match thread...I might get lost on my way back though...I hear there's a Subway store if I try a different route
Always good to try a different root...

Swampies don't get torched these days - to quote that wise old saying that I just made up, it's never over until Bronwyn Bishop sings.

I hope we win but somehow we both play finals. I think that is a possibility if the Royals lose and some other things happen.
I think that's a pretty likely one!
We belt the Rats, Royal lose, then we all get heckers on the party bus.

busalb.jpg

Swampies don't get torched these days - to quote that wise old saying that I just made up, it's never over until Bronwyn Bishop sings.
Well I have been looking forward to the half-time entertainment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back