Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive been going through one of those phases where I like being healthy and fit.
im sure it wont last

Are you sure you're an SFA player?

Ive been going through one of those phases where I like being healthy and fit.
im sure it wont last
Congrats mate. There is no way known I'll ever have that level of self control so it's nice to hear someone is self-controlling enough to make up for my lack of self control...

me too.

either mention me with something funny, tag me for no reason, tag me for some reason, use my name but don't tag me.

sometimes I change things up and like a post that doesn't even mention me, in order to throw people off the scent of what it takes to get a like from me
Just testing this out.... one tic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure you're an SFA player?
I think I am?
but for all I know im just dreaming about all of this due to a KFC induced coma

I don't think anyone here is normal
except for me right??

only 48360 for me. Guess I'm lazy :oops:
your Like:liked ratio is still higher than mine. so I guess im the lazy one

How about softly normal?

.... Supplely normal?
subtly normal

Congrats mate. There is no way known I'll ever have that level of self control so it's nice to hear someone is self-controlling enough to make up for my lack of self control...
we should celebrate with some chicken

Im unbreakable.
Let me tell you a story about a bloke I heard about in England. He was really proud of his car - perhaps a little TOO proud. One night he left his car in his front yard, and before he locked it, he placed a sign on the front seat, which read, "THIS CAR IS IMPENETRABLE."

Next morning, he woke up, went to his car, and got a bit of a shock. The car had indeed been broken into, and the car radio and a few other valuables had been stolen. But the thief also had a sense of humour, because before leaving the premises, he or she left a sign next to the other one, which read, "JUST CHECKING."

So my friend - when you tell us you're unbreakable, we will of course explore all means possible to prove you wrong :D.

I think I am?
but for all I know im just dreaming about all of this due to a KFC induced coma

except for me right??

your Like:liked ratio is still higher than mine. so I guess im the lazy one

subtly normal

we should celebrate with some chicken

Multi-quoting is for nerds and do-gooders...

Let me tell you a story about a bloke I heard about in England. He was really proud of his car - perhaps a little TOO proud. One night he left his car in his front yard, and before he locked it, he placed a sign on the front seat, which read, "THIS CAR IS IMPENETRABLE."

Next morning, he woke up, went to his car, and got a bit of a shock. The car had indeed been broken into, and the car radio and a few other valuables had been stolen. But the thief also had a sense of humour, because before leaving the premises, he or she left a sign next to the other one, which read, "JUST CHECKING."

So my friend - when you tell us you're unbreakable, we will of course explore all means possible to prove you wrong :D.
didn't consider that may be part of my plan?

ill have 8 of you trying to hunt me down, and you wont even notice us piling on the goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back