Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: East Side Hawks vs Las Vegas Bears at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

great

news
You’re the worst multi quoter of all time.
The whip. Dance bitch!
Only when something going wrong.
Hawkas what you running out half back these days?? We got a top shelf crew in diamond nick on the HF. magpienato, DapperDon and BombersFan93 are a mighty tandem, I've never seen such robust chemistry.

View attachment 543239
We have the most impressive half back line of all time.
HB: The Half Back - NinjaSwan - Matera92

A combined 300+ games of experience and a total 27/30 for looks.

But I will say this... Yay! Qooty banter.
Maybe yer HOF buddy bonce will have a dip o that too! :rolleyes:

I'm actually thinking of following brahj to Las Vegas next season, so we can make it longer xxx

You know this sort of thing can be controlled with decent leadership.
Hawks are a joke.

If it was the middle of winter, and you were lost in the forest over night. Freezing cold....

Does anyone really believe that JoshWoodenSpoon ?
AY?

Hawks are a joke.

AY?
What sort of thing? You've become a right campaigner since people realised you existed.

You’re the worst multi quoter of all time.

Only when something going wrong.

We've seen this before but at the other end of the ground. The greatness of three of the leagues greatest forwards of all time. They did their job. Their teammates conceded 30 goals. In consecutive weeks.

kdavva74 + Loonerty you better be cranking my outro tune up real loud.

What sort of thing?
The bit where you make successive posts, some of them of a single word. Expect some gentle guidance from the posting paragons of this thread soon.

kdavva74 + Loonerty you better be cranking my outro tune up real loud.

The bit where you make successive posts, some of them of a single word. Expect some gentle guidance from the posting paragons of this thread soon.
If you trawl through my posting history you'll find I'm very much in your corner here, and therefore very embarrassed. I'm sure I'll bounce back though.

Hawks are a joke.

AY?

Ah, yes. The post beez medal blues. After my first one, I went a bit awol. After my second I didn't but still... if you need help coping definitely PM me. We're a legit special group.

Ah, yes. The post beez medal blues. After my first one, I went a bit awol. After my second I didn't but still... if you need help coping definitely PM me. We're a legit special group.
I'm at rock bottom... One of the rookies called me awkward the other day.
Here I was hoping I could concoct a self-indulgent voting ring like you lot have. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here I was hoping I could concoct a self-indulgent voting ring like you lot have. :(

Let's start a PM with Blacky. We're the only alive ones left. Exclusive group, we look after each other.

Also there's no such thing as voting rings. I had you second.

You don't have the swagger that The Filth Wizard does.

Nice guys only come first once.

... is that right?

great

news

You got this son, I have faith in you...

Wanna hug?

No.
Pretty sure I don't want to catch that thing we were just talking about.

Nah, I just murdered Gero in the sign up thread tonight.

Yeah, but that's like entering Competitive Endurance Tickling competitions and it ending up as a weirdo's sexual fantasy - an absolute given.

With Matera92 being a solid 15/10, I think your underselling yourself.

Noobz0r sometimes acts like the cousin that at family reunions, sits in the corner and peels napkins into strips and we actually don't talk about him.
Luckily it's a moment that passes.

Don't we call that the B&F?
Yeah but now it's under bloody scrutiny cos security couldn't keep you little inquisitive *ers out last time. :p

You don't have the swagger that The Filth Wizard does.

Nice guys only come first once.

... is that right?
Look you I've got some major LONG:fire:FORM:fire:BEEF brewing and it's really going to expose me as the ruthless stud I am. Grrr!

We've seen this before but at the other end of the ground. The greatness of three of the leagues greatest forwards of all time. They did their job. Their teammates conceded 30 goals. In consecutive weeks.
Oh, you've played the Wonders too?

I wouldn't worry about okeydoke7 and PVF. They're a bit senile.

Yeah but now it's under bloody scrutiny cos security couldn't keep you little inquisitive ******s out last time. :p

Look you I've got some major LONG:fire:FORM:fire:BEEF brewing and it's really going to expose me as the ruthless stud I am. Grrr!
Go get 'em tiger.

Let's start a PM with Blacky. We're the only alive ones left. Exclusive group, we look after each other.

Also there's no such thing as voting rings. I had you second.
Was going to say you’ve never looked after me, but that would be a lie...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back