Official Match Thread Season 27 SFA Grand Final: Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park/Dun Lop Stadium

Who wins the Season 27 Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Can’t I just post a picture of a big ‘like’ button and if someone notices I didn’t like their post, they can come back and see that big like button and know that I did like the post?

This is one of life's mysteries, in the same way that the age old question about whether a tree makes a sound if it falling in a forest with nobody around to hear it.
In other words, if somebody likes your post and nobody is around to see it, did they actually even like it (you) ? :(

For whatever reason, I’m now ready to take on Todd Flanders in the mini golf tournament

Also JoshWoodenSpoon , I'd offer you my medal if we win.

But we both know that'd be a blatant lie.
Sounds like my podium speech when I'm announced as BOG, "I'd just like to say that I don't deserve such an award. That's what I'd LIKE to say. However if it's what I WERE to say, I'd be lying."

This thread is insanely quick.

Sounds like my podium speech when I'm announced as BOG, "I'd just like to say that I don't deserve such an award. That's what I'd LIKE to say. However if it's what I WERE to say, I'd be lying."

This I take it is also known as doing a John Terry!!!

For whatever reason, I’m now ready to take on Todd Flanders in the mini golf tournament
Cadaver - have you watched this episode yet? :)

If you hug him at the end like Bart/Todd did then maybe
This is far more serious than a kids' mini golf tournament

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cadaver - have you watched this episode yet? :)

If you hug him at the end like Bart/Todd did then maybe
This is far more serious than a kids' mini golf tournament

Nearly finished Season 2!

I’ve already arranged for all of my teammates to have the Daniel Chick special with the club surgeon.
Do you have the same club surgeon that Headless used for his botched decapitation surgery?

Back