Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

AceAndy if you don't like the cake, apologises here is something special for you, CazC30 close your eyes
Ace feel free to hand 1 out too each of your team mates once they reach 10 posts
1571692498213.png

Last week's match thread Vs the Demons was quite lighthearted and enjoyable.
So going by the law of averages I'm expecting this one to be really s**t.
Has anyone checked under the concrete?

Last week's match thread Vs the Demons was quite lighthearted and enjoyable.
So going by the law of averages I'm expecting this one to be really s**t.
It was very enjoyable.
The Demons either didn’t get the scathing memo on the Bombers thread behaviour or they like dick pics and camels.

Good morning team. Hello Drsgons it's nice to be back. AceAndy, your turn to school me this time.
I am on the bench this week , Coach McGraw doesnt give you a start unless you train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting in early to maintain my posting average... ;)

While I’m here I’ll feast on the visitors arriving at the Lair!
You have been in cracking form the last month or so Pie, i can see you kicking six goals on the weekend.

Why thank you , i like cakes.
There's nothing nice in it... Although those doughnuts look ******* scrummy (like me) but it's a moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips or the arse!

But generally taking the piss out of my last few match performances.

Hello all Dragons and fellow team mates welcome to the thread and the build up to the big match.

We do mention doughnuts!!!

giphy.gif

Time for redemption. We area different team now from the one that was flogged last time we met and Ill be surprised if the Bombers can field a team given their recent run ins with the QRO\

Dragons by 45pts Dont @ me

The Dragon wagon just keeps on rollin'. Can't see this week being any different... it's just the Bombers.

Plus the fact that we need revenge for last time we met and hopefully it will be a win for us.

Plus the fact that we need revenge for last time we met and hopefully it will be a win for us.
I love me some redemption. Can't see this being any less then a 7 goal win.

The Dragon wagon just keeps on rollin'. Can't see this week being any different... it's just the Bombers.
Pffftttt ..... coat tail hanger-on :rolleyes:

How you going Hatchy .....did you have this match marked on your calender ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back