Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 13 - Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don’t encourage MWPP to become a captain. She would never, ever fu** up. Like me really.
I did fu** up. Ask JoshWoodenSpoon . Does that make me captain material?

And anyway- I'm in Ravenclaw
McGonagall was a Ravenclaw/Gryffindor hatsall :)
And Barrybran - do you mean McGonagall is too nice, or that I am? :p

I did fu** up. Ask JoshWoodenSpoon . Does that make me captain material?

And anyway- I'm in Ravenclaw
McGonagall was a Ravenclaw/Gryffindor hatsall :)
And Barrybran - do you mean McGonagall is too nice, or that I am? :p
Useless in a fight. Only a small percentage of people can be brave.

When’s the last time that you walked outside naked to defend plovers?
Can’t say I’ve ever done it 😂
I’d find another way to defend them anyway
Brains over brawn

Can’t say I’ve ever done it 😂
I’d find another way to defend them anyway
Brains over brawn
Right.

It’s 4:00 in the morning and because Maxi has threatened you, when you wake up hearing plovers scream, you have to get up and protect those bastards.

Please discuss strategy.

Right.

It’s 4:00 in the morning and because Maxi has threatened you, when you wake up hearing plovers scream, you have to get up and protect those bastards.

Please discuss strategy.
It's an unrealistic scenario because she wouldn't be able to get through my wards/protections and I wouldn't have that sense of protective duty towards them- but to answer your question, I'd rush out clad in my pyjamas armed with useful spells.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an unrealistic scenario because she wouldn't be able to get through my wards/protections and I wouldn't have that sense of protective duty towards them- but to answer your question, I'd rush out clad in my pyjamas armed with useful spells.
And I would run outside naked prepared to attack like a a barbarian nutcase. Gryffindor.

And I would run outside naked prepared to attack like a a barbarian nutcase. Gryffindor.
Reckless and rash indeed :p
You Gryffindors do it for the Glory though
Hufflepuffs do it because it's the right thing to do

Reckless and rash indeed :p
You Gryffindors do it for the Glory though
Hufflepuffs do it because it's the right thing to do
I was and probably am more scared of Maxi than any other thing. Because she is right. It has nothing to do with glory.

Some people are brave and most people are not. This is a truth.

Cats are wonderful animals, but so are dogs. Years ago, friends of ours told the story about the time when neighbours of theirs went away on holidays, and left the care of their 2 Great Danes to one of their neighbours, who would go to the back yard once a day and throw the large slices of meat over the back fence.

After a couple of days, the neighbour noticed that only 1 dog came out to collect the meat, and the following day, the other dog came out. He thought this was a bit strange, so he rang the brother of the family. He had his own key - he let himself into the house, and the sight that confronted him was astonishing. The 2 dogs had 2 intruders bailed up against the wall. They obviously had an understanding, "OK - I'll watch these two, while you collect dinner."

But here's where the law can get rather ridiculous - because the crooks became dehydrated because of their "ordeal", the family was required to pay for their medical bills when they returned from their holiday. If someone breaks into my home, they have NO rights I reckon - pay your own medical bills, you oxygen thieves!!!!!

Cats are wonderful animals, but so are dogs. Years ago, friends of ours told the story about the time when neighbours of theirs went away on holidays, and left the care of their 2 Great Danes to one of their neighbours, who would go to the back yard once a day and throw the large slices of meat over the back fence.

After a couple of days, the neighbour noticed that only 1 dog came out to collect the meat, and the following day, the other dog came out. He thought this was a bit strange, so he rang the brother of the family. He had his own key - he let himself into the house, and the sight that confronted him was astonishing. The 2 dogs had 2 intruders bailed up against the wall. They obviously had an understanding, "OK - I'll watch these two, while you collect dinner."

But here's where the law can get rather ridiculous - because the crooks became dehydrated because of their "ordeal", the family was required to pay for their medical bills when they returned from their holiday. If someone breaks into my home, they have NO rights I reckon - pay your own medical bills, you oxygen thieves!!!!!
Er, this didn’t end as a dad joke.

If you have captured and are impersonating phil I will call the cops.

I miss Ant Bear :(

I was and probably am more scared of Maxi than any other thing. Because she is right. It has nothing to do with glory.

Some people are brave and most people are not. This is a truth.
Would she be your Boggart ?

There’s different forms of courage . I don’t consider that example brave ... just rash and reckless . It’s the choices far more than our abilities who’re playing out agaub

Er, this didn’t end as a dad joke.

If you have captured and are impersonating phil I will call the cops.
I do actually have a serious side, although I do usually try to hide it in the SFA. But the law coming down on the side of the bad guys is no laughing matter, which is why I enjoy hearing stories like the Siamese cat in Sydney several years ago. His owners were out one day, so he was home alone. Suddenly these 2 crooks climbed through a window, not knowing that they'd picked the wrong house. This Siamese moggy instantly turned from timid house cat into a vicious killer. He tore the intruders limb from limb - both apparently needed skin grafts.

I love a good news story 🤗.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back